Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who has been banned from tMB and what did you do to get banned?

Npklee

Elite
I found out I was banned today for “doxxing” mpnd07. He made a comment about my brother so I made a comment about him being Michael a film producer who’s done stuff for CNN and is white but pretends to be black on tmb.

mind you he has repeatedly denied this for two years and has posted pictures of himself (supposedly). Yet he reported me for doxxing him.

So either he is lying about who he is to tmb to get cred as a black guy. Or he is who he claimed and I didn’t actually dox him yet was banned anyways for it.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I found out I was banned today for “doxxing” mpnd07. He made a comment about my brother so I made a comment about him being Michael a film producer who’s done stuff for CNN and is white but pretends to be black on tmb.

mind you he has repeatedly denied this for two years and has posted pictures of himself (supposedly). Yet he reported me for doxxing him.

So either he is lying about who he is to tmb to get cred as a black guy. Or he is who he claimed and I didn’t actually dox him yet was banned anyways for it.

I told genmod to go fuck himself. Felt good.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

For delittling the fuck out of fagg faggson

CarolinaBound2038

Poster
Founder

What haven’t I been banned for on tMB

Dawg1572

Poster

Got bant from my team board for just liking a post slamming our pussy mod, post was l calling him out for being a libtard and nuking all the center right post. Pussies.
that is all

Dickheat

Poster

I called the bitch mod a bitch for taking away my avatar. Like I gave a fuck about it...its the principle of it all.

Permanent ban to Chile, but I did learn Spanish.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

mtsuhog85

Poster
Founder
I've said some shyt I regretted, never once came close to a ban. Nor have I had a post deleted.

Lana

Poster
Hurt @Hacksaw Jim's feelings. He went running to the Mods.
sy9KfN4A_400x400.jpeg

Years ago, posted a pic of Tory Lane getting her bhole filled by a big ol dick.

It was like the purge, one day, one thread we could post nudes without spoilers. Apparently, mine was overboard.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I was a soundoff'er, not a tmb poster.

One of our beloved posters(2x poster of the year) had a bachelor party one night that several posters attended. I felt so had for not making the trip out to Georgia that I posted a gif with titties a floppin a couple times.

Got that acct nuked, started a new one as a gold member.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder

Banned for doxxing @nolesrule. His name is David Vega if I remember correctly. He lied and said that it was his uncle, but the IP address didn’t hold up his story....
52738E0E-92C2-4897-97FB-222F4CF3837E.jpeg

Top Bottom