Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who has been banned from tMB and what did you do to get banned?

Begbie_nole

Poster
Founder
Just going on record that doxxing people is fvked up. Unless they dox someone.

I got banned for a month by stating a "lie" that if you google American Inventors It primarily shows black people. Seriously. I forget his handle, he was a lib mod that banned a lot of people.

Npklee

Elite

I got banned for a month by stating a "lie" that if you google American Inventors It primarily shows black people. Seriously. I forget his handle, he was a lib mod that banned a lot of people.
He made a comment about my brother being gay.

For the record jjisboyah and I found the real identity of littlejoe24 and rowsdower and didn’t doxx either one of them.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Just tested it:

1613180182156.png

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder

Well, I think you’re fucked up, pal.

Top Bottom