Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who else is fully prepared for nuclear fallout?

Idiot_Runner

Poster
Nice, but how does that protect you from nuclear fallout? I’d recommend a 12 inch minimum steel and concrete bunker under ground. The fishing pole is useless, those fish will be dead. I do respect the Newports. Wood try to bum one off of you.

I don’t have any real protection either, so not hating. I‘ll just invest in gummies once I hear the missals are incoming.

D

Deleted member 2886

😂Honestly,...not me.

But that's just due to where I live.
Though nuclear fallout prep would the next big project once I've finished with the current EM shielding project.

Doubt USA, Russia, China or other would waste a nuke on NZ, and plus our military capacity is pathetic.

Sure, if Aussie got hammered, the prevailing westerlies would cast fallout my direction, but it's intensity would rapidly become negligible.

Emma tenywa

Elite
They say 10 is all it takes to destroy the world, russia and the US got cruise missiles that can carry over 4 warheads. Due to possibilities of counter measures. Whoever fires will probably fire about 10 just to make sure that atlst two or three warheads hit. Now due to panic and the confusion after the alarm goes off, there will be not enough time to prepare

I figure I've got 10 more years before Iran gets their newfound nuclear capability into their missiles....thanks to Obama and Depends Joe funding Iran's nuclear program with the ridiculously dangerous Iran Deal. Out of self-preservation, Israel will need to do a first strike on Iran before Iran unleashes their hate on others, including Israel.

Hopefully, Saban can win Bama 4-5 more NCs before the end of time gets here.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
They say 10 is all it takes to destroy the world, russia and the US got cruise missiles that can carry over 4 warheads. Due to possibilities of counter measures. Whoever fires will probably fire about 10 just to make sure that atlst two or three warheads hit. Now due to panic and the confusion after the alarm goes off, there will be not enough time to prepare
Russia has a fast mover that can launch 12 warheads. It was touted as a state killer in the story I saw. It could be launched and detonate on the 12 largest cities in Texas, for instance, before we'd even know it. Just one of those could take out the whole state of Texas.

I figure I've got 10 more years before Iran gets their newfound nuclear capability into their missiles....thanks to Obama and Depends Joe funding Iran's nuclear program with the ridiculously dangerous Iran Deal. Out of self-preservation, Israel will need to do a first strike on Iran before unleashes their hate on others, including Israel.

Hopefully, Saban can win Bama 4-5 more NCs before the end of time gets here.

For sure winning 1 this coming season so only needing 3 out of the next 10 years is doable. Kinda sad for Dawgs fans on this site that they will most likely be dead before seeing another Natty. Nuclear war or not. Sad*

Top Bottom