Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which can you do faster: run 40 yards or drink 40oz of beer?

TJHall1

Legendary
In my younger years I could bong or shotgun beers with the best of them. Even after kids and tailgating before games I’d sometimes have to show some boys how it’s done. Last time I did it I was at a golf outing and damn near choked to death.
I used to be able to also. Bonged a 6 pack in college. Legitimately thought my stomach was gonna tear open and I was gonna die. Came back up about 80 seconds later like a fire hydrant shooting water.

Quatch$

Elite
I used to be able to also. Bonged a 6 pack in college. Legitimately thought my stomach was gonna tear open and I was gonna die. Came back up about 80 seconds later like a fire hydrant shooting water.
In the frat house we used to have a 2 story bong that wrapped around the railing. It was about an inch in diameter with coconuts on either side at the bottom.

You had to get on your knees and hold the hose with two hands (because of the force of a beer rushing at you from 20 feet above). Before camera phones which is a shame because I’d love to have pics of some of my bros and the sorority skanks that looked like they were suckin a huge hawg.

TJHall1

Legendary
In the frat house we used to have a 2 story bong that wrapped around the railing. It was about an inch in diameter with coconuts on either side at the bottom.

You had to get on your knees and hold the hose with two hands (because of the force of a beer rushing at you from 20 feet above). Before camera phones which is a shame because I’d love to have pics of some of my bros and the sorority skanks that looked like they were suckin a huge hawg.
One of my buddies recorded it on his 500 dollar video camera he had, I should see if he still has it.

GriffTannen

Poster
61 year old with 44 years of drinking beer. What’s your guess ?

tenor.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
You enjoy Guinness, not chug it. But I would require medical assistance finishing a 40.

Top Bottom