Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where is everyone? On Discord ? Working ?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah I'm on there as user shiv.

Pretty much stay logged in.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Discord didn’t work when I tried to log in. As for this message board, looks like very few people are staying/posting.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I updated the discord link just now in the pinned thread. Its super easy to sign in

RHT 3

Elite
Discord didn’t work when I tried to log in. As for this message board, looks like very few people are staying/posting.

Well I still penetrate the MB since A) My sub is with Warchant so I don't feel too guilty B) its fun putting idiots on ignore.

The said, there is a wide swath of people who are missing from both it seems.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Guessing most are in the NSFW forum

FatherlyCluelessGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

Joewildcat8

Poster
Founder
I’ll go back and give it another tour, my first look thru was lots of skinny messicans and that’s fine, just not my thing.. I like thick white women lol
I’ll go back and give it another tour, my first look thru was lots of skinny messicans and that’s fine, just not my thing.. I like thick white women lol
Are you kin to Ole Ted 😅

Chauvinist Pig

Poster
Founder
It is as simple as this, people need to just start posting everyday threads maybe even sports related.

What has happened for most of us tMB users was that we got used to immediate gratification in threads because they were hugely politically related. It was something we could sink our teeth into. It was something you could spend 20 mins arguing about. Instant gratification.

Now it is simply a situation that won’t ever be the same here and shouldn’t get to those levels IMO. Fair argument is what makes us all better. Non stop trolling is what makes us all worse.

CMTiger15

Poster
Founder
It is as simple as this, people need to just start posting everyday threads maybe even sports related.

What has happened for most of us tMB users was that we got used to immediate gratification in threads because they were hugely politically related. It was something we could sink our teeth into. It was something you could spend 20 mins arguing about. Instant gratification.

Now it is simply a situation that won’t ever be the same here and shouldn’t get to those levels IMO. Fair argument is what makes us all better. Non stop trolling is what makes us all worse.

Nailed it.

Begbie_nole

Poster
Founder
I lurked on the mainboard and have both this forum and discord. Am I the only one who finds discord more difficult to follow a conversation than on a forum like this?
It does not function well... you cant start your own thread so mods there have to come up with topics.. I do like the wives gf thread.. check that a good deal

Top Bottom