Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where have you been? It’s alright we know where you been

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
headbanging_waynes_world.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Make sure our corporate overlords know we send our love and spect from here in the 330

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Overplayed but one of the goats-

...And Underrated-

Time is my favorite too. “The sun is the same in a relative way but your older. Shorter of breath, and one step closer to death”

I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard fearless

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’ve gotten out of any form of management or team leadership, but I will be the bitch of the government guys.
Honestly I’d think less of you if you didn’t recognize the benefits or working in that industry.

Endless supplies of money and an ever great demand for product.

Seems like a no brainer for someone who has the qualifications you do.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
My all time favorite band. Fun fact: I saw Pink Floyd at Rice Stadium in 1994. It's the only show they ever have called early due to inclement weather. It was crazy. Lightning striking the light posts and their laser show cutting through the sheets of rain dumping down. They started playing Mother and realized everyone was running for cover under the bleachers so they cut it off and jumped into Run Like Hell. It was hilarious pandemonium type chaos.

A friend of mine had a house in West U right by the stadium and a big group of us met there pre show, ate a shit ton of mushrooms and proceeded to dominate that show and the remainder of the night into the morning.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Honestly I’d think less of you if you didn’t recognize the benefits or working in that industry.

Endless supplies of money and an ever great demand for product.

Seems like a no brainer for someone who has the qualifications you do.
Hey avhaircy and a real job

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My all time favorite band. Fun fact: I saw Pink Floyd at Rice Stadium in 1994. It's the only show they ever have called early due to inclement weather. It was crazy. Lightning striking the light posts and their laser show cutting through the sheets of rain dumping down. They started playing Mother and realized everyone was running for cover under the bleachers so they cut it off and jumped into Run Like Hell. It was hilarious pandemonium type chaos.

A friend of mine had a house in West U right by the stadium and a big group of us met there pre show, ate a shit ton of mushrooms and proceeded to dominate that show and the remainder of the night into the morning.
What are some of your favorite songs?

Top Bottom