Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where have all the conservatives gone?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Surely there were more than a couple hundred conservatives on the other board? Why haven’t they made the jump to here?
Their crying about the tranny working in HHS still.

Once their done they'll be moving on to crying about the new executive orders that boost federal spending on abortion.

That's not so say I support abortion in any way but let's not act like 'conservatives' have kept their eye on the ball these past few decades or have done anything more than libs to keep the swamp rats out of Washington.

No name, Mittens, and Cocaine Mitch are just the opposite side of the coin from San Fran Nan, Chuck, and company.

It's time 'conservatives' get their priorities straight especially now that we are all behind the 8-ball.

Last edited:

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Surely there were more than a couple hundred conservatives on the other board? Why haven’t they made the jump to here?

I can’t speak for anyone else but I lost complete interest in this game when the people posing as conservatives in the legislative and judicial branches allowed the election to be stolen in broad daylight.

As long as this game is one that is billed as conservatives vs libs, it’s a loser for all of us. The game is Americans vs the Establishment but no one wants to talk about that.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I can’t speak for anyone else but I lost complete interest in this game when the people posing as conservatives in the legislative and judicial branches allowed the election to be stolen in broad daylight.

As long as this game is one that is billed as conservatives vs libs, it’s a loser for all of us. The game is Americans vs the Establishment but no one wants to talk about that.

Plenty talk about that & understand that. Plenty do not however

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
My point is, where are all the good posters from the previous board? There’s several that didn’t make the jump or what?

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Their crying about the tranny working in HHS still.

Once their done they'll be moving on to crying about the new executive orders that boost federal spending on abortion.

That's not so say I support abortion in any way but these let's not act like 'conservatives' have kept their eye on the ball these past few decades or have done anything more than libs to keep the swamp rats out of Washington.

No name, Mittens, and Cocaine Mitch are just the opposite side of the coin from San Fran Nan, Chuck, and company.

It's time 'conservatives' get their priorities straight especially now that we are all behind the 8-ball.
Look at this guy.

He thinks neocons like Mittens and the Turtle are conservative! EL OH EL!

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We kinda need another recruitment drive to this board. Not just from over there but in general. New member numbers have stagnated.

@Rebarcock. killed it the first go around. Props to him
We do have plans to grow the member base significantly.

It's going to be a bit of a tricky balance because we don't want to dilute the initial crew that came over. So what I can do is create a private board for all the OGs. Right now we just don't have enough traffic to do that.

I believe that we are going to continue to add a few members every day just from friends and family. The board doesn't move like the main board, but it moves plenty fast enough to sustain a forum discussion. Also, the discord has pulled a bit of folks and facilitates more rapid discussion.

We don't want to do any broader advertising until we get the branding in place - should be happening in the next couple weeks. We own the domain thefreespeechforum .com (nothing up on there yet) and we will move things over there in the coming weeks. We are going to wrap the XenForo software up in a nicer wrapper so you don't just get a sign up screen when you come to the site. TheFreeSpeechForum site will continue to run indefinitely.

In the meantime I have 3 software guys that are in the design process of building a new platform. It's going to be similar to reddit, but try and improve on some things like the search function, archiving, and get rid of the traditional "subreddit" concept that makes it too easy to politicize certain subforums (or even axe them when they aren't thinking properly).

We are not trying to be a "social media" site and just want to be a forum for freedom of thought. We have some really cool ideas that are going to empower the userbase and push back on how reddit enables group think

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I mean, this isn't a place just for conservatives. Libs are more than welcome to jump into the PS5 thread for example. This is just a forum where censorship isn't common place.
Yeah and agree with comments from other folks above.

This isn't a conservative forum, its an American forum. It's just that it is mostly conservatives that are being censored right now

America 1st

Founder
Look at this guy.

He thinks neocons like Mittens and the Turtle are conservative! EL OH EL!
They call themselves 'conservative' with no reproach.

'Conservatives' were championing trade with China and globalism not all that long ago so let's not act like 'conservatives' are anything but the opposite side of the coin to 'progressives' or 'libs'.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
They call themselves 'conservative' with no reproach.

'Conservatives' were championing trade with China and globalism not all that long ago so let's not act like 'conservatives' are anything but the opposite side of the coin to 'progressives' or 'libs'.
Neocons.

Mittens passed his own version of Obamacare when he was the governor of Taxachussets. He's always been a slimy big government globalist.

I'm a fan of distinguishing pols by the new prism: Globalists (which Mittens and Mitch are a part of) and Patriots (America 1st people like me and you and MAGA).

America 1st

Founder
Neocons.

Mittens passed his own version of Obamacare when he was the governor of Taxachussets. He's always been a slimy big government globalist.

I'm a fan of distinguishing pols by the new prism: Globalists (which Mittens and Mitch are a part of) and Patriots (America 1st people like me and you and MAGA).
Perfectly put.

I rag on 'conservatives' pretty hard but it's really anyone who allowed our education system to become so broken.

Both parties would have been today's version of 'conservative' a mere 20-25 years ago and the education system has been broken since WW2. 'Conservatives' let's the commies infiltrate our schools, government, and institutions.

Plenty of blame to go around for the situation we find ourselves in

America 1st

Founder
I think if you broke up the Law Abiding Citizens thread into new political threads the site would get more activity, then ever time Biden does something stupid a new topic is started and everyone scrolls all the other threads @Croot_Overlord
We'd have pages of gaffes each day before the IE quits at noon for his bedtime.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think if you broke up the Law Abiding Citizens thread into new political threads the site would get more activity, then ever time Biden does something stupid a new topic is started and everyone scrolls all the other threads @Croot_Overlord
Yeah I've been trying to pull out some of the sub conversations that spin up on there. The Nikola Tesla thread is an example.

I don't want to disrupt their flow too much though, because they have been happy having a single thread for years.

I feel confident we are going to slowly grow even as is. My boss at work called my lab today laughing his ass off because he hadn't been able to get any work done the last couple days cause he's been on crootn

MonsterDonkey

Poster
Founder
Yeah I’ve been a little surprised more haven’t migrated over by now. I do think once the balance starts to shift this way it will hopefully snowball & this place ultimately skullfvcks tmb. I plan on being patient...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Yeah I’ve been a little surprised more haven’t migrated over by now. I do think once the balance starts to shift this way it will hopefully snowball & this place ultimately skullfvcks tmb. I plan on being patient...
Well I just took a gander over there and a lot of the good guys are still over there posting...how do we influence everyone to drop their 9.99/month and join the rebellion?

Top Bottom