Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where’s the Masters thread / Pearl Harbor part 2

Quatch$

Elite
This jap is Teflon right now. Nothing against the guy but I don’t want him to win. No racist.

Quatch$

Elite
80 years after Pearl Harbor is still too soon to see a Japanese win the Masters. C’mon Zalatoris, or I’d even take a damned limp wristed Canadian or Englishman, or Australian. Even though we bailed all their asses out of WWII, at least they were on the right side.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’m a strong armed surfer and he’s a bad ass golfer. You and myself would shoot a 138 on this course.

BTW, the GOAT is Asian. Blasian, whatever you wanna call him.

Quatch$

Elite
I’m a strong armed surfer and he’s a bad ass golfer. You and myself would shoot a 138 on this course.

BTW, the GOAT is Asian. Blasian, whatever you wanna call him.
Not Japanese though. Vietnamese.

I also like Chinese food. Don’t mean I want a chinaman to win the masters.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Zalatoris can’t read a medium breaking downhill putt to save his life.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
80 years after Pearl Harbor is still too soon to see a Japanese win the Masters. C’mon Zalatoris, or I’d even take a damned limp wristed Canadian or Englishman, or Australian. Even though we bailed all their asses out of WWII, at least they were on the right side.

Maybe Roosevelt shouldn’t have just let them die knowing it was coming.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was having the exact thoughts earlier!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I went outside and it’s almost turned into a snooze fest. Tiny door cracked open with the bogey*

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Man matsu has been super fuckin lucky his last two shots

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Sucks not having it down to the wire for sure. Kinda how it was last year with DJ too

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Where is Schauffeleffelele from? I have R.E.M., OAR, Freddie Jones Band, Van Morrison, the Samples, Big Head Todd, etc., playing and not listening to the broadcasters.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Shit just got real. Can’t believe he still pulled a 6 out of that crap. But a 2 shot swing on one hole is big.

Top Bottom