Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
When did being a raging whore become cool? When did having a gapping cunt or asshole become a turn-on? When did men become more feminine than women? When did women decide that hairy underarms & legs were a turn on? When did having a list of multiple sex partners turn into a thing? When did being a homosexual/lesbian become trendy? When did being a pedophile become acceptable? When? Just WHEN did the US become the biggest shit show on earth??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
When did being a raging whore become cool? When did having a gapping cunt or asshole become a turn-on? When did men become more feminine than women? When did women decide that hairy underarms & legs were a turn on? When did having a list of multiple sex partners turn into a thing? When did being a homosexual/lesbian become trendy? When did being a pedophile become acceptable? When? Just WHEN did the US become the biggest shit show on earth??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
When people started fucking horses, donkey and family dogs.

Edit: we got condoms from sheep so guessing when Clemson was founded. Or when Muhammad came around.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
When people started fucking horses, donkey and family dogs.

Edit: we got condoms from sheep so guessing when Clemson was founded. Or when Muhammad came around.
Well, Clemson was based around a combination of Auburn and Mississippi State...so my guess is it was before Clemson...Clemson just did it better...🤣 and you're misguided if you think Mohammed used condoms 😂😂😂

champsballs

Elite
Founder
You are wrong. I have been married for a long time. Modern Christianity is pure evil, an absolutely horrible religion that basically worships Satan as Christ. If you want to repent and become a decent person, you can start by visiting a conservative Mennonite church.
If you want to repent for your sins of being a giant faggit, then you can start by sucking my dick you fucking loser
You are the version of modern Christianity that everyone hates. Put down your phone and go find a rope to tie around your neck, the find a gun and shoot yourself in the head.

Hey moron, I am not Mennonite, I am not even Christian. But I can recognize good and bad religions. The Mennonites are good. Conservative Muslims are good. Traditional Shinto followers are good. Modern Christians are scum.
You dont know what a Christian is..........but I will say that there are many who say they are and are not...............perhaps more than any other religion.

If not all the bullshit you just said, what religion are you?

@TopHook & @Mr.Fitzwell y'all took this thread in a really weird direction. BUT since we are sharing fucked up stories....

There was a 56yr old man this area who's grandson caught him screwing his dog. The kid called 911.

1 of my kids friends said they found a video tape of their mom doing it doggie style 5 actual dogs!

Idk wtf is wrong with ppl! I can't imagine needing some so bad that I'd have sex with an animal.
Bitches can just go out and get it right quick............generally most men cannot...they have to pay......... or something. Not sure a horse would be the best idea, but you can do anything once I suppose.

Judaism follows the Talmud, not the Old Testament.
not really but whatever..............so are you your own religion......I mean it is not like we are on the phone or something...........why are you being so evasive with this question............what do you profess to be if not Jew or Christian, then what?

fschmidt

Poster
not really but whatever..............so are you your own religion......I mean it is not like we are on the phone or something...........why are you being so evasive with this question............what do you profess to be if not Jew or Christian, then what?
The Old Testament religion is basically an extinct religion like Greek Paganism. So it isn't my own religion, but it is no longer practiced.

Emma tenywa

Elite
For the first two questions..

When someone started paying for content. While some people or talented artists in different fields,its easier for them to come up with content. But majority others are not and end up holding on all channels of possibilities to come up with something,that can earn them a dollar or more.such has been accelerated by the social media craze.IMO

Top Bottom