Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what's the endgame of TFSF

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This is a good question @PleasureMoose.

I hope we can get some more traffic because I don’t want to back to Rivals. Fuck that place. I haven’t been back over there in at least 5-6 months and don’t miss it.
1639254992792.gif
We need a celebrity, politician or news outlet to give a shameless shout out and were good on traffic lol

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This is a good question @PleasureMoose.

I hope we can get some more traffic because I don’t want to back to Rivals. Fuck that place. I haven’t been back over there in at least 5-6 months and don’t miss it.
I will never go back to rivals. I don’t support the oppression of free speech.
I don’t know if there is an endgame. If nothing else it should stand as a symbol of what people will do to remain free. The info shared here has kept most of us sane in a world gone mad. Friendships have been forged and new ones are made daily. We have networked with each other, prayed with and for each other, and lost with each other. Hopefully TFSF grows and more people join. But if it stays as is I would still feel it has become more than just a place to share shit. It has become a community. SKOL PATRIOTS!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We got plans to grow, but have been working on a couple things first Give it a few months.

I believe what we have done in a year is pretty good.

First we had to fix the general site issues. First few months the site would lock up and lag regularly.

Then we spent the summer months getting the server going and that took a lot of work.

We didn't finish updating the site until fall, and finally last week figured out another piece that is broken

We have another styling/content update planned for the spring as well

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I will never go back to rivals. I don’t support the oppression of free speech.
I don’t know if there is an endgame. If nothing else it should stand as a symbol of what people will do to remain free. The info shared here has kept most of us sane in a world gone mad. Friendships have been forged and new ones are made daily. We have networked with each other, prayed with and for each other, and lost with each other. Hopefully TFSF grows and more people join. But if it stays as is I would still feel it has become more than just a place to share shit. It has become a community. SKOL PATRIOTS!
agree 100%. In terms of growth itd be awesome to campaign to get @Croot_Overlord on Tucker Carlson to promote TFSF.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
But now that we are really settling into what this site will be, we are going to start finding like minded communities and bringing them here.

We tried to do some things to get people over during the summer, but I think we put the cart before the horse there

noleology

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
But we have built a very strong foundation from an organizational and a technical perspective

I actually have a phone call this weekend with a software guy that is going to make some changes to how we input media and links on the home page. I know most on here (if any) don't look through the home page, but its purpose is to be a better landing spot for new people.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
But we have built a very strong foundation from an organizational and a technical perspective

I actually have a phone call this weekend with a software guy that is going to make some changes to how we input media and links on the home page. I know most on here (if any) don't look through the home page, but its purpose is to be a better landing spot for new people.
There's a home page?
wait-for-it-wait.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
One idea that we threw around at the begining was having some type of crypto attached to the board. I don't necessarily care about crypto, but i like the idea of people having ownership of the board. Not only the content, but a financial stake as well.

You could earn different amount of tokens for different amount of things. A post could get you a token, a well written article with X amount of views could get you a larger amount of tokens.

If we are every able to monetize the board through revenue streams like ads or any other source, those would be paid out through dividends to the token, coin, crypto whatever you want to call it.

Basically, The people who post, bring content, particpate in discussions etc should share in the revenue that the board creates if it were to ever get to that point.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
One idea that we threw around at the begining was having some type of crypto attached to the board. I don't necessarily care about crypto, but i like the idea of people having ownership of the board. Not only the content, but a financial stake as well.

You could earn different amount of tokens for different amount of things. A post could get you a token, a well written article with X amount of views could get you a larger amount of tokens.

If we are every able to monetize the board through revenue streams like ads or any other source, those would be paid out through dividends to the token, coin, crypto whatever you want to call it.

Basically, The people who post, bring content, particpate in discussions etc should share in the revenue that the board creates if it were to ever get to that point.

I wonder what @America 1st thinks about this idea?
🤣😂🤣

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Yes

We tried this with bounty bucks but that was too much to manage

We just need to figure out how it would work. Maybe we got start a planning thread on Patrons pub

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My words of wisdom are to stay cool, and just plug down the line, slow and steady.

No need to rush, things should start picking up as the new year arrives, and then it should’ve pretty steady for the next few years.
Appreciate the post and I agree with you. I use to kind of obsess of the traffic as a metric of our success but I have recently changed my perspective on that.

We might not have a ton of people that post regular, but we have quite a bit of lurking goin with people reading the forum.

DYCA has 3 million views (wow)

A few of our steady threads (like the the listening thread, HBAR thread and Maxwell thread) have 4-8 thousand views.

And pretty much every other thread gets 500-1000 views.

We might only have 15-20 people that post regular on the main forum (outside DYCA) thread, but the numbers show that the site provides good entertainment/value for the userbase

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
A couple things have been directing me towards the next project for us is to develop some software that provides added value for the users and community in general. Not out of necessity, but because the guys that have worked on building the site actually enjoy doing stuff like this.

At some point over the last year, the enjoyment turned into a full time job and took a lot of the inspiration out of what we (as developers) were doing. I believe that was really important though because we have done a lot of things that are critical for us to hold our ground. We have an actual business organizational structure, we own intellectual property, have an appropriate accounting system, etc. We aren't just running around doing things randomly.

So basically. as we grow, if someone comes after us because they are butthurt we promote free speech, we have all of our bases covered and can stand strong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom