Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what's the endgame of TFSF

BigBucnNole

Elite
Are Destin and Rosemary beach the same or similar? I've been trying to find some time to get down there and check it out, heard good things.

Anything off 30a is pretty nice. Rosemary is cool, friends got married there back in 2018.

Panhandle Beaches in that particular area are some of the nicest in the country hands down.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
A couple things have been directing me towards the next project for us is to develop some software that provides added value for the users and community in general. Not out of necessity, but because the guys that have worked on building the site actually enjoy doing stuff like this.

At some point over the last year, the enjoyment turned into a full time job and took a lot of the inspiration out of what we (as developers) were doing. I believe that was really important though because we have done a lot of things that are critical for us to hold our ground. We have an actual business organizational structure, we own intellectual property, have an appropriate accounting system, etc. We aren't just running around doing things randomly.

So basically. as we grow, if someone comes after us because they are butthurt we promote free speech, we have all of our bases covered and can stand strong.
Oh boy here comes the feds...what are the chances you get your front door kicked in by the FBI and everyone here deemed domestic terrorist... I for one would wear it like a badge of honor.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Are Destin and Rosemary beach the same or similar? I've been trying to find some time to get down there and check it out, heard good things.
e1740a69-70c4-4f53-9e5e-d561053e7f82.jpg

Destin is on 98 west of Dune Allen. I prefer some of the other small beach towns on 30A such as Grayton Beach and Seaside. Each has their own unique feel, shops, and restaurants.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Destin is Myrtle Beach
Rosemary Beach is more Hilton Head/Sea Island.

Trust me, all non poor/ no kids on spring break should NEVER go to Destin. Spend the money and go Rosemary Beach.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
is this just a site dedicated to the 1st amendment or a movement destined for something greater? How far can this go..
The end game? What is the end game when you are fighting a war from within? In short, if we do not win the war America will become a dystopian wasteland ruled by the billionaire fascist elite.

The Free Speech Forum WILL CONTINUE TO GROW with members (patriots) that know totalitarian revolutionaries intend to mortally wound the United States of America by killing free speech and making censorship the rule of the land. They already have us bloodied and bruised. America has never before been in such peril.

This is not a game - it is a war. A raw, naked war to combat people like George Soros and Bill Gates who pump millions of dollars into Antifa and BLM. And those 4 are just the tip of the iceberg.

The goal, or the "end game" is to do all that we can to put conservatives back into power and to continue to build the momentum and power of TFSF. If the great silent majority does not let its voice be heard and we do not take control of the mid-term elections, the fascist will put their foot on the accelerator of the hearse to hasten totalitarian control of America and dig the grave of free speech. The coffin has already been built.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom