Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whatever you want! Double It!!!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
LOL at demands for help.
738cffd8-8c9f-4a06-babe-400bcdf95165_text.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Bannon needs to interview Putin on the WAR ROOM and find out what dirt he has on Congress, current and ex potus's and spouses.
I can just see it now......Bannon get Clintoncided live on the air and we are told he hung himself (similar to the Biden quid pro quo..). Remember its NOT what you see with your own eyes....its what the Globalist/MSM/Cabal tell you saw or didn't see.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Dude, you probably have a team of intelligence officials watching everything you post. You should say hello occasionally.
Yep but thats because These People Are Stupid. They think @Rebarcock. is communicating in code..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .....when in really, like the rest of us, he is just mainly shit posting while were all drunk.

I too used this method of cover.......

D

Deleted member 2886

They wouldn't be the first. They'll be bored to tears watching me too
Pfft, they prolly gotta whole linguistic department workin round the clock desperately tryna decipher RebarCock.ese

*EDIT:😆Fuck I shoulda read the whole thread before stoned posting what everyone already fuckin said, lol.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Pfft, they prolly gotta whole linguistic department workin round the clock desperately tryna decipher RebarCock.ese

*EDIT:😆Fuck I shoulda read the whole thread before stoned posting what everyone already fuckin said, lol.
I'm no stranger to the US Federal authorities. They've known me since I was 13. I'm about 50 now. My brother in law is one of them. When I was a kid I made my own currency. Got busted. They wouldn't prosecute bc they couldn't let the world know a 13 year old kid beat the US Treasury. All they need to do is give me a call. I have no animosity. Hell ill help them if I can

Top Bottom