Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What was it like living in the 1990s

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
TV Guide channel and nintendo power magazines
51GnzSOKYpL.jpg

yankmenoodle

Elite
The 90's was such a letdown after the 70's and 80's. Music got strange in the 80's, but it was still music. All the rap bullshit in the 90's was unlistenable except for songs done to the music that came from the 70's and 80's.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Man I miss those days. I feel like an old fucker saying this, but life really was simpler back then. Social Media has fucked us as a society.

I remember getting my first PS1 with Resident Evil (mid 90's ish, first credit card purchase I ever made), man those graphics were the tits compared to the Nintendo I grew up on.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
One night I decided to record an Emannuelle movie on the VCR. Got all mission impossible with electrical tape over red recording light.

Of course a parental unit gets up to get something to drink as the tape ends and starts auto rewinding.
You had to earn it for sure back in the days. That and then hiding playboys from the parents. There wasn't and endless fountain on line. Kids the days are so lazy

Top Bottom