Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What the hell is going on with Haiti?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Why did whomever, assassinate the Haitian President?

He refused the vaccine…he’s one of 3 countries’ leaders to have refused it and guess what? all 3 are dead!

also, the FBI is heading to Haiti right now.
Yes, the FBI is headed there right now to execute those that plan to tell the truth of the murder. One must follow the rules of the state or consequences will emerge in order to create oneness (for the laymen is am talking about classic brainwashing.

Last edited:

mrt

Elite
All their telephone poles are full of bullet holes, but no higher that shoulder height.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
All their telephone poles are full of bullet holes, but no higher that shoulder height.
How can something be full of holes?

200.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Who were the other 2 leaders?
Looks like conspiracy theory. There have been several leaders in Africa that have died from Cancer, Heart attack and covid that were anti vax. People are saying they were killed. I haven't seen anything saying they had any info on the Clinton's so I think its just internet rumor.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Looks like conspiracy theory. There have been several leaders in Africa that have died from Cancer, Heart attack and covid that were anti vax. People are saying they were killed. I haven't seen anything saying they had any info on the Clinton's so I think its just internet rumor.

If you dont go along with the covid hoax like a good little dictator....I am sure nothing will happen to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom