Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite type of offensive joke?

What is your favorite type of offensive joke?

• Racist

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Sexist

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Dead Baby

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yore Mom (or dad)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Nationalistic and or religious. Looking at you my Hebros

• Charlie Hedbo and his harem of Muslims

• Total voters

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Little Johnny Jokes always got me

One day little johnny doesn't show up to church so the preacher goes by his house and asks his mom why little johnny wasn't at church.

She said "I don't know he's in his room so the preacher went to little Johnny and asked "Why weren't you in church today?"

Little Johnny said "well preacher the sole of my shoes busted so I didn't have any shoes to wear with my church clothes"

Preacher looks at him and says "Little Johnny it doesn't matter what it looks like as long as they feel good"

Little Johnny promises to be in church next Sunday.

Next Sunday rolled around and man little Johnny wasn't at church again.

Preacher goes by Little Johnny's house and knocks and his mom answers. "ma'am little Johnny wasn't at church again today is he okay?"

Mom says "Well preacher I haven't seen him much at all this week he's been out back in the barn all week."

Preacher walks around back and goes into the barn but doesn't see Little Johnny. The he hears this sound coming from the back that sounds like a water bed springing a leak. He walks to the stall and damn there is little Johnny fucking a goat. Preacher says "LITTLE JOHNNY WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ARE YOU DOING?"

Little Johnny turns around and grins at the preacher and says "Well Preacher you said it doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it feels good!"

Last edited:

IrishStout

Poster
I miss those days on tmb. You were always the first to comment with a good grandma or grandpa comment 🤣
I will hammer low hanging fruit whenever I see the opportunity, lol.

I miss those days as well. There was a stretch with the old LNC that they were can’t miss threads. So silly and so much fun.

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
In general, I don’t apologize, therefore, I’m not going to for your father being dead, poor, and buried with his cricket mobile phone.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Since racist is running away with it, I think everyone should post their favorite racist joke

Latest posts

Top Bottom