Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is HIMARS and why it’s wreaking havoc on Russian forces

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
understand, that there will be a limit to the "help" allowed before we are in WW3.

Those Russian have proven to be so tough so far LOL
I kinda agree with both you guys. Russia’s mobile air defense in Ukraine can’t handle what the HIMARs is launching at them, so ukraine can basically tactically strike whatever they want.

At some point though Russia might decide to stop fucking around and take down an entire city. Don’t need a nuke for them to do that.

I kinda agree with both you guys. Russia’s mobile air defense in Ukraine can’t handle what the HIMARs is launching at them, so ukraine can basically tactically strike whatever they want.

At some point though Russia might decide to stop fucking around and take down an entire city. Don’t need a nuke for them to do that.
Russia being that bold would certainly create a lot of public support across the globe for Ukraine plus harden the Ukrainian nerve.

Appreciate your thoughts!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Russia being that bold would certainly create a lot of public support across the globe for Ukraine plus harden the Ukrainian nerve.

Appreciate your thoughts!
IMO It will definitely require an escalation for Russia to effectively counter. They can, but will they?

IMO It will definitely require an escalation for Russia to effectively counter. They can, but will they?
I think Russia is running out of options short of nuclear war which even they are smart enough to realize is off the table.

Ukraine is destroying too much equipment for them to keep up. Couple that with dwindling supplies of munitions and Russia is in a really tough spot.

Russia is not running out of options.

Now I understand your objective points of view: you are a Vietnam vet, and part of that generation. You we tought to hate the Russians. No matter what. At first I thought you were just some regurgitating scumbag, but now I realize why you cannot be subjective when it comes to this subject.

Russia is not running out of options.

Now I understand your objective points of view: you are a Vietnam vet, and part of that generation. You we tought to hate the Russians. No matter what. At first I thought you were just some regurgitating scumbag, but now I realize why you cannot be subjective when it comes to this subject.
I think I’m being very subjective. I think it’s yourself who is letting his opinion distort reality.

Top Bottom