Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What does Trump do in his first 100 days back in office?

This is what I’m looking forward to the most. I’ve never bought any political clothing, etc. But I’m gonna be decked out in my MAGA shit everywhere I go, especially at church to piss off the liberal snowflakes.

Liberals at church? Why waste their time at church when they support abortion and that God can make mistakes by making men that were meant to be women.

I agree with the very first part. He made a fuck ton of progress. Best president we've had in a long time depending on what your priorities are. But, with 2 terms, or 20 terms, he couldn't do everything he promised.
As for your 2nd paragraph, every president has people pushing against him. Trump made his worse by acting like a jackass. If you want to be a great president you're gonna need 2 terms, so you need people to at least respect you even if they don't like you or everything you do, in order to get re-elected. Normal every day citizens. Trump failed miserably in this regard by acting like a dipshit sometimes instead of a leader.

Dr Evil Mike Myers GIF - Dr Evil Mike Myers Dont Get It - Discover & Share  GIFs

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Liberals at church? Why waste their time at church when they support abortion and that God can make mistakes by making men that were meant to be women.

They have infiltrated the leadership of my very tiny church. They cucked us big time during covid. I'm on staff as I do all the accounting work and I had to raise hell to even get them to consider the possibility that we should start meeting again in person (after 9 months of zoom church). Every other staff person was perfectly happy to continue meeting online for the foreseeable future. I'm still pissed off about it and definitely don't feel as connected to my church as I used to.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
They have infiltrated the leadership of my very tiny church. They cucked us big time during covid. I'm on staff as I do all the accounting work and I had to raise hell to even get them to consider the possibility that we should start meeting again in person (after 9 months of zoom church). Every other staff person was perfectly happy to continue meeting online for the foreseeable future. I'm still pissed off about it and definitely don't feel as connected to my church as I used to.

Sounds like my parents' church, though theirs is pretty large. They shut down the damn church gym for over a year because of covid...did wonders for all the older folks' health, who get their only decent excersize going to the church gym every day. My Mom walks 3 miles a day there, at their indoor track. Shittiest part is all the shutdowns at the church were led by doctors, mainly my uncle☹️

Give all of our money to Isreal

Accusing Trump of giving Israel all this money......it's so incredibly easy to debate the left on issues. Israel has been receiving military aid from the US for decades as its the US' first line of defense in the ME. It's agreed to in 10-year packages, the last agreement starting in '19 was increased by $8B from $30B to $38B was signed in '16 by Obama which I have zero problems with as I stated.....Israel is our first line of defense in the ME. It's the billions that Obama gave Iran, the world's #1 sponsor of terror I have a problem with.

US aid

https://www.bbc.com/news/57170576

Last edited:

That is unfortunate that they put you and the congregation in that position. Once opened did the majority returned or have you noticed there have be less coming since the pandemic. My church was online I think for about 8-12 weeks. I think a lot of people were raising hell about it being close.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
That is unfortunate that they put you and the congregation in that position. Once opened did the majority returned or have you noticed there have be less coming since the pandemic. My church was online I think for about 8-12 weeks. I think a lot of people were raising hell about it being close.

When we did start meeting in person again, it was outside in the parking lot for about 3 months. Even with us being outside, many people were very slow to come back. Today, most of the congregation has come back and we're mostly back to normal, except for a couple of families that still haven't been back. The husbands in these two families work on our sound team so they are there most Sundays, but we haven't seen the wives or the kids since this all started (2 years now). They are absolutely terrified. I don't know how they live their lives on a day-to-day basis. I'm guessing they have stayed holed up in their houses and almost never leave for any reason. It's really sad as all the kids in question are 10 or younger. The kids are all home-schooled too so they likely never leave their house. :(

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Not to get ahead of my skies but after seeing recent polling Depends Joe is shitty all over himself and Heels Up with her daily word salad has the rare ability of talking without saying anything......

Once Trump gets back in office, he needs to totally gut the top floor of the FBI, and then turn his attention to the State Department who seems to feel they are immune to a Pub POTUS. I think Trump made a couple of rookie mistakes in his hiring the first time around with Sessions as AG and Christopher Wray as FBI Director but as an outsider, that stands to reason. I definitely think Trump should bring back Michael Flynn and have him as National Security Advisor and let him go hunt.
I would ask Donald to put together a 'DEATH SQUAD with me in control of it. I need 5000 men spread across the southern border and in liberal cities across America. Oh yeah - AND NOW DISNEYLAND. I also need 500 men stationed in Washington. I would only need 7 days to lay waste to all the liberal cocksuckers that hate America...and I would have a special little treat for Leah the dick head women's swimmer.

Declare war on Washington and fill Rykers to the absolute limit.

Agreed. Before this happens, things need to happen at the state level......mainly making sure state legislatures put in the safeguards to secure honest and fair elections and making sure those safeguards are enforced. These mid-terms are important not only with retaking Congress but also at the state level......vote straight Pub. Once Trump wins in '24 it'll be time to drain the swamp, finish the wall, and throw the D.C. criminal suits in Rykers. Until then........

Every battle is won before it is fought” – Kiiza hussein

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thats an absurd statement.

Also, I'm not saying he didn't do a ton of stuff.
Who did more?
Lowered taxes
Energy independence
Merged the fed in to the treasury (which doesn't get recognized)
Beat 2 impeachments
Started no new wars
Got NK to calm down
Tariffs on imports
Moved embassy to Jerusalem
Thats just off the top of my head w no research.
Got NATO countries to pay up

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Why isn't the swamp drained? Didn't even put a dent in it and actually employed some swamp creatures.

😘
You think hunter Biden laptop is a story today if no Trump presidency? No Durham investigation.
How long does it take to drain a pool? How long to drain a swamp?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Granted, Washington didn't really have a platform, except for freedom. Lincoln was going on slavery. Modern day politics Trump did what he said he would do.
Lincoln didn't decide to free the slaves until after the election.
He was fine w preserving the Union and keeping slavery in the South.
Once the South succeeded and war began it was I think 2 years later the Emancipation Proclamation was signed. Just fyi

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Granted, Washington didn't really have a platform, except for freedom. Lincoln was going on slavery. Modern day politics Trump did what he said he would do.
Lincoln didn't decide to free the slaves until after the election.
He was fine w preserving the Union and keeping slavery in the South.
Once the South succeeded and war began it was I think 2 years later the Emancipation Proclamation was signed. Just fyi

Top Bottom