Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What does Trump do in his first 100 days back in office?

Not to get ahead of my skies but after seeing recent polling Depends Joe is shitty all over himself and Heels Up with her daily word salad has the rare ability of talking without saying anything......

Once Trump gets back in office, he needs to totally gut the top floor of the FBI, and then turn his attention to the State Department who seems to feel they are immune to a Pub POTUS. I think Trump made a couple of rookie mistakes in his hiring the first time around with Sessions as AG and Christopher Wray as FBI Director but as an outsider, that stands to reason. I definitely think Trump should bring back Michael Flynn and have him as National Security Advisor and let him go hunt.

NoThanks

Elite
Not to get ahead of my skies but after seeing recent polling Depends Joe is shitty all over himself and Heels Up with her daily word salad has the rare ability of talking without saying anything......

Once Trump gets back in office, he needs to totally gut the top floor of the FBI, and then turn his attention to the State Department who seems to feel they are immune to a Pub POTUS. I think Trump made a couple of rookie mistakes in his hiring the first time around with Sessions as AG and Christopher Wray as FBI Director but as an outsider, that stands to reason. I definitely think Trump should bring back Michael Flynn and have him as National Security Advisor and let him go hunt.
Empty and throw out all the diaper genies.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder

TJHall1

Legendary
Found this for him. Not sure where the list compares to what he said.
I believe without Covid, this list would still be going and those three prosperous years would have turned to the most prosperous time in American history!

This pretty much sums up campaigns and what people running say they'll do and what actually happens when elected:

Said: "We're going to have a border wall on the entire southern border and you taxpayers aren't going to pay for it."

Actual: 400 miles of border wall paid for by taxpayers.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
2nd should be me get all the infrastructure and people inn place south Ivanka ore Jr. can succeed him.

TJHall1

Legendary
Damn little birdy, I bring you a worm and you reply you're not hungry? Alright then.
Nah, I asked for a list of what he said he'd do and what he actually did. You gave me a list of what he did. I'm almost sure the only place you'd find the list I asked for would be from a Trump hater.
It is what it is. Campaigns are about making people feel good. They don't have to be realistic because people are dumb. I thought Trump was great as a president, minus acting like a fucking clown when he did.

America 1st

Founder
Nah, I asked for a list of what he said he'd do and what he actually did. You gave me a list of what he did. I'm almost sure the only place you'd find the list I asked for would be from a Trump hater.
It is what it is. Campaigns are about making people feel good. They don't have to be realistic because people are dumb. I thought Trump was great as a president, minus acting like a fucking clown when he did.
Yeah people are definitely dumb as yew so proudly display four us.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
He's said and done more than any president i've been around. . sorry just facts.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Thats an absurd statement.

Also, I'm not saying he didn't do a ton of stuff.
Granted, Washington didn't really have a platform, except for freedom. Lincoln was going on slavery. Modern day politics Trump did what he said he would do.

TJHall1

Legendary
Granted, Washington didn't really have a platform. Lincoln was going on slavery. Modern day politics Trump did what he said he would do.
That's not true. Sorry, just the facts.
And now moving the goal posts after an absurd claim.

America 1st

Founder
@PerdidoKeyFrisbee
President Trump announces his plan, inn a second term, two tie foreign aid two repatriation of illegal immigrants. Inn other words, he wood withhold aid until countries take back there illegals.

Brilliant idea.
Did they somehow fix the fraud issue?

Until then…..
Yes many many things have Ben dun two cut back on the fraud.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
not true my ass.
Why don't we have a wall along the entire southern border?
Why are private citizens in the southwest building their own walls?
Why didn't Mexico pay for the 400 miles of wall that actually was built?

This should be good 🤣

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Why don't we have a wall along the entire southern border? Dems
Why are private citizens in the southwest building their own walls? cause it needs to be done, and they did it thmeselves
Why didn't Mexico pay for the 400 miles of wall that actually was built? They did.

This should be good 🤣
you're off by about 100 or more.
How about them Gamecocks!

TJHall1

Legendary
Why don't we have a wall along the entire southern border? Dems

Only a terrible president would allow the opposition to keep them from reaching their goals.
@TopHook your statements that are absolutes always crack me up. Love your humor.

America 1st

Founder
Why don't we have a wall along the entire southern border?
Why are private citizens in the southwest building their own walls?
Why didn't Mexico pay for the 400 miles of wall that actually was built?

This should be good 🤣
He never promised a wall along the entire southern border. He only promised a big beautiful wall (witch we got) and that Mexico wood pay four it (witch they did with the new USMCA).
Why isn't Hillary in jail??

This should also be good 😂😂
Because she hasn’t Ben convicted bye a jury & we have God given writes inn this cuntree.
Why isn't the swamp drained? Didn't even put a dent in it and actually employed some swamp creatures.

😘
He did drain the swamp. He never said he wood drain it all the whey ore that he woodn’t employ swamp creatures. Anywon with a brain new he wood knead two so as two get anything accomplished.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
The fact that he had three years to undo the last 50 and had made as much progress as what any rational person could expect… had he had 2 terms, he likely would have had all his “promises”completed!

And it wasn’t only Dems trying to derail his progress… it’s was Repubs, the media, hollyweird, the cia, the fbi, the state dept, the DOJ…they all saw their gravy trains wheels coming off.

TJHall1

Legendary
The fact that he had three years to undo the last 50 and had made as much progress as what any rational person could expect… had he had 2 terms, he likely would have had all his “promises”completed!

And it wasn’t only Dems trying to derail his progress… it’s was Repubs, the media, hollyweird, the cia, the fbi, the state dept, the DOJ…they all saw their gravy trains wheels coming off.
I agree with the very first part. He made a fuck ton of progress. Best president we've had in a long time depending on what your priorities are. But, with 2 terms, or 20 terms, he couldn't do everything he promised.
As for your 2nd paragraph, every president has people pushing against him. Trump made his worse by acting like a jackass. If you want to be a great president you're gonna need 2 terms, so you need people to at least respect you even if they don't like you or everything you do, in order to get re-elected. Normal every day citizens. Trump failed miserably in this regard by acting like a dipshit sometimes instead of a leader.

Top Bottom