Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are you listening to

Well that just shows what kind of a person you are. A totally worthless POS human, but everyone on the forum already knew that.
Wanting you to get smushed by a car while you ride your homosexual bicycle on busy roadways doesn’t make me a POS, it makes me normal. That’s pretty clear based on all the other posters telling you what a dumb fuck you are for riding bicycles in traffic.

Joe King

Elite
Wanting you to get smushed by a car while you ride your homosexual bicycle on busy roadways doesn’t make me a POS, it makes me normal. That’s pretty clear based on all the other posters telling you what a dumb fuck you are for riding bicycles in traffic.
Yes, it does show that you are a worthless pos who doesn't deserve to have his own Rights respected, because you don't respect others Rights.

Here, I found your the theme song of your life.

Yes, it does show that you are a worthless pos who doesn't deserve to have his own Rights respected, because you don't respect others Rights.

Here, I found your the theme song of your life.

I respect your right to be the faggot you are. I also respect your right to ride your bike in traffic and get hit by a car, ending the hassle everyone else has to deal with every time your dumbass rides on the roadways.

Please do all you can to get run over ASAP. While you’re at it take a bunch of your fellow homosexuals with you. Everyone else will appreciate it.

Joe King

Elite
I respect your right to be the faggot you are. I also respect your right to ride your bike in traffic and get hit by a car, ending the hassle everyone else has to deal with every time your dumbass rides on the roadways.

Please do all you can to get run over ASAP. While you’re at it take a bunch of your fellow homosexuals with you. Everyone else will appreciate it.
You personify what's wrong with the nation today.

Joe King

Elite
You personify the idiocy of having a law that allows bikes on roads. Smart people make it a good law. Dumb fucks like you make people hate it.

Please take yourself and your homosexual friends and go lay in traffic.

You are obviously retarded. Why else would you be so dense as to bring your stupid arguments into unrelated threads?

Here's another song about you.

MechaJutaro

Poster
"What are you listening to?"

The children of the night, namely the agonized screams of my own kids. That dude down the hall (Who paid me 10 grand, so that he could sodomize both of them from sundown till sunrise)is a more ferocious lover than I'd anticipated

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
"What are you listening to?"

The children of the night, namely the agonized screams of my own kids. That dude down the hall (Who paid me 10 grand, so that he could sodomize both of them from sundown till sunrise)is a more ferocious lover than I'd anticipated
15CA97B8-4E35-4756-880C-0DCE48D13E77.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom