Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are you listening to

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Fine stick with the coach that bragged about sharing a bed with his mom in college.........

But don't say I never offered you a lifeline. 🤷‍♂️
Woah!...my dood shared a bed with his mom...saves money...you're a dick inhaling Georgia faggit, you understand completely...mom was a failure, and turned it into a $10M a year job...do better...

You come at me and my family?...oops on you...bad look, and consequences follow, love 😉

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Bro....thats NOT GAY....THAT ALABAMA INCEST!!

dli8ta3nkk741.jpg

BurntJ

Founder
Woah!...my dood shared a bed with his mom...saves money...you're a dick inhaling Georgia faggit, you understand completely...mom was a failure, and turned it into a $10M a year job...do better...

You come at me and my family?...oops on you...bad look, and consequences follow, love 😉
Bro....at college age, EVERY GUY GETS MORNING WOOD......imagine when he rolls over and slaps momma with his little hawg! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ONLY IN ALABAMA IS THAT CONSIDERED A NORMAL MORNING!!!

BurntJ

Founder

Also.....I already kinda sucked yore tip in the other thread where I bragged on the hire of G Riley.

rebar

Elite

Bama mommy son Dat boy.
Xvideos.com/incest/datboy/bama

Joe King

Elite
Dude it's the weirdo in me. I love that fucking song. Mk got its clean in me I suppose
Oh, I agree that it's a good song. No doubts there. It's prolly, imho anyways, their best song. I've just never been much of a fan of the group in general.

Kinda like the Cranberries. I could take 'em or leave 'em, but I like Zombie quite a lot.

What I really like are good covers of good songs.

Both the song and this cover is pre '00, so maybe you'll like it. lol

rebar

Elite
Oh, I agree that it's a good song. No doubts there. It's prolly, imho anyways, their best song. I've just never been much of a fan of the group in general.

Kinda like the Cranberries. I could take 'em or leave 'em, but I like Zombie quite a lot.

What I really like are good covers of good songs.

Both the song and this cover is pre '00, so maybe you'll like it. lol

I'm pretty sure I live a song and you are part of the treasure of trans not TRANS AM not even Pontiac. You're a chick w a dick again rt?

Latest posts

Top Bottom