Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are we doing this weekend

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
First I’ve ever heard anal sex called being taken to the driving range. Really do learn something new every time I get on the forum
200w.gif

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Hoping I get a call about a principal job I applied for. Question for those who recruit and hire, how often do you do a reference check for someone you aren't planning to hire? I ask this because I interviewed on Thursday, superintendent called one of my references about three hours later. I find out either way on Monday. I know, personally, I have never done a reference check on someone I don't plan on hiring. So, fingers crossed.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Hoping I get a call about a principal job I applied for. Question for those who recruit and hire, how often do you do a reference check for someone you aren't planning to hire? I ask this because I interviewed on Thursday, superintendent called one of my references about three hours later. I find out either way on Monday. I know, personally, I have never done a reference check on someone I don't plan on hiring. So, fingers crossed.
Good luck man

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Superintendent called me today and offered me the job. $90K. Still pore, but moving up in the world.
Oh my goodness fuckin awesome man! I remember back fall last year when I had interviewed and I really felt I had the job, but it took them over a month to work it through HR (big company). It’s brutal waiting thinking something might have gone wrong

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Pressure washing. The little Captain activated turtle mode this morning with the wind and clouds blocking the sun. Got the fence, back patio and driveway. Pretty good day.
Sidewalk and driveway? I’m due big time. Prob go rent one from lowes and go to town next weekend. One of the best chores there is with instant gratification

Top Bottom