Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What’s the deal with Bob Saget’s death

rebar

Elite
If you talked that
Initially came out as head trauma. I figured they were just obscuring the fact he hung himself. Now they are saying it’s blunt force leading to a massive skull fracture

Much
I'd kill youtube

Why do you ONLY ever Focus on 1 Epstein “friend”…….it’s like you have a blind spot for every elite except 1 person…….that’s called an ILLNESS.

But yore a Faggit so you gotta bigger issues to deal with 1st. Either KYS again you fuckin loser!
They’re all faggots and I hate them all. Unlike you who would willingly let trump fuck you.

Why do you OnLy ever focus on EvERyoNe else being a pedophile but refuse to look in to trump being epsteins bro for 15 years?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
They’re all faggots and I hate them all. Unlike you who would willingly let trump fuck you.

Why do you OnLy ever focus on EvERyoNe else being a pedophile but refuse to look in to trump being epsteins bro for 15 years?
Huh?

Break out all the Epstein evidence (you know what was seized) and let’s see it all……arrest and hang them all….

Low IQ people like yourself have trouble deciphering truth from bs SO THAT PROBABLY EXPLAINS WHY YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE EVIDENCE OR FACTS…..or anyone BUT 1 person.

Huh?

Break out all the Epstein evidence (you know what was seized) and let’s see it all……arrest and hang them all….

Low IQ people like yourself have trouble deciphering truth from bs SO THAT PROBABLY EXPLAINS WHY YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE EVIDENCE OR FACTS…..or anyone BUT 1 person.
Right, hang them all. Including the guy who wants to fuck his daughter and was tight with epstein for 15 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom