Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What’s the deal with Bob Saget’s death

TJHall1

Legendary

So basically their family killed him for insurance?

View attachment 79752
Would you want pictures of your dead wife or child making the rounds? I know I wouldn't.

TJHall1

Legendary
If you look deep you can find something on the internet that has a spin that is beneficial to ones needs and presuppositions. It's like typing in your symptoms and you will find that you have cancer and your dick is going to fall off within 10 days and after you are going to have a stroke and then a hear attack and then you will be a far left liberal.
Hahaha that's exactly what you did by using the words from 1 coroner. Several have seen the report, and you only use the description from 1 of them.

TJHall1

Legendary
Well he’s an expert on female ejaculation
giphy.webp

Edit to add: you don't need to be an expert to know women don't have a nutsack producing loads of jizz for them to spray all over the room.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
giphy.webp

Edit to add: you don't need to be an expert to know women don't have a nutsack producing loads of jizz for them to spray all over the room.

It's piss...and it's wonderful. No need to be ashamed about being pissed on all these years, even if you & your girl didn't know it was piss all this time.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
The famed mysterious black eye. She claimed she got herself checked after what happened to Saget. She had previous connections with him too. Also for a 65 y/o with no makeup here, wood

Link below(for those of us using Swift and can't see links):

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
The famed mysterious black eye. She claimed she got herself checked after what happened to Saget. She had previous connections with him too. Also for a 65 y/o with no makeup here, wood

Link below(for those of us using Swift and can't see links):

Cabal initiation.

Oler Ted

Elite
From what I read not without any actual details. The whole baseball bat thing got so overblown its ridiculous. Doesn't mean your head was caved in.
A revolver trigger pull to the head causes significant head trauma

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Are we calling Bob a pedo, just because of his demented sense of humor? Cause if that's the case, you'd have to assume most every comedian and at least half my friends were the same, and that is surely not the case. Or did I miss something else?

TJHall1

Legendary
Are we calling Bob a pedo, just because of his demented sense of humor? Cause if that's the case, you'd have to assume most every comedian and at least half my friends were the same, and that is surely not the case. Or did I miss something else?
You gotta ask top hook. He thinks every single person in show business is a pedo. Also every single politician is a pedo.
I'm in the same boat with the humor thing. I'd be a murderer, rapist, child molester, racist if we were going off the jokes we told.
There isn't a shred of anything to make anyone think he's a pedo, let alone a bad person. But it's fun for some people to make stuff up I guess?

TJHall1

Legendary
What really gets me is he thinks Ronald Reagan, Clint Eastwood, Betty white are all pedos. Its a hell of a stance to have.

Top Bottom