Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We're Going to Lose Fast (link)...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No it’s just that it’s what they want and they are using those as excuses. As soon as they stole the election the war drums started

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
China doesn't have the heart to put the pressure on joe. It's like a college kid trying to bully a 2 year old with special needs. Plus joe is business partners with China to begin with. If china wants to start a confrontation all they have to do is tell the world the libs are behind the virus.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I’ve said it forever, we’ve turned the military into the DMV while justifying bloated budgets through fighting cavemen in Afghanistan. Bureaucratic nightmare, the military has become.

When you fight a real war and all the good men and equipment are blown to shit, we have no industrial base, nor system in place to replace those losses and win a war of attrition.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

BigBucnNole

Elite
If the South were ever to secede and win... now is the time.

The United States military is the greatest the world has ever seen because of its diversity, Pentagon Press Secretary John F. Kirby said during a news briefing this morning.

:ROFLMAO:

AgEngDawg

Legendary

The United States military is the greatest the world has ever seen because of its diversity, Pentagon Press Secretary John F. Kirby said during a news briefing this morning.

Damn, I thought it was the nukes and the advanced technology.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Tucker is going to rip this guy a new arsehole tonight.

CurtOFD78

Elite
started reading the article. Maybe it's completely factual, but I would put a few dollars on it being a way to merely influence the American public into believing something that would benefit the government's plans in the future. Biden is inept, but there is no way he's that inept.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
started reading the article. Maybe it's completely factual, but I would put a few dollars on it being a way to merely influence the American public into believing something that would benefit the government's plans in the future. Biden is inept, but there is no way he's that inept.
Operation Mockingbird in full effect.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Yes, he is, but he's a non factor.

Biden isn't running shit.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

It could be a leak from a faction in the Pentagon that is ant-Biden.

America 1st

Founder
I'm about halfway through Matt Taibbi's book Hate Inc. It doesn't (so far) mention Operation Mockingbird, but you can very easily see how throughout time, the American media has gone through a metamorphosis. Instead of a pretty butterfly, an ugly, nasty worm came out of the chrysalis.
They are nothing more than an arm of the intelligence apparatus at this point.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve said it forever, we’ve turned the military into the DMV while justifying bloated budgets through fighting cavemen in Afghanistan. Bureaucratic nightmare, the military has become.

When you fight a real war and all the good men and equipment are blown to shit, we have no industrial base, nor system in place to replace those losses and win a war of attrition.
But yeah you are right. We waste so much money in the defense industry

Crich73

Poster
I feel war, a war like WWII will make America and Americans knock off all this nonsense. It will force people back into caring about what matters. Progressives as well as conservatives will have families lives at stake,and their world upside down. People wont give a shit about the Karen's of the world and wont hesitate to pop a Karen or a Todd in the mouth if they start up with their bullshit.

People's tolerance levels to all the social justice stuff will fly out the window and those in the media will have to play straight up since no one is gonna put up with their bullshit and lies anymore. Everyone will be held accountable. If, a WWII lime scenario happens.

America 1st

Founder
I feel war, a war like WWII will make America and Americans knock off all this nonsense. It will force people back into caring about what matters. Progressives as well as conservatives will have families lives at stake,and their world upside down. People wont give a shit about the Karen's of the world and wont hesitate to pop a Karen or a Todd in the mouth if they start up with their bullshit.

People's tolerance levels to all the social justice stuff will fly out the window and those in the media will have to play straight up since no one is gonna put up with their bullshit and lies anymore. Everyone will be held accountable. If, a WWII lime scenario happens.
Yeah let's hope the 6 year estimates are accurate so we can get 45 put back in there as 47 or 48 before all that happens.

With the right leader I could see it being a turning point in American history a la WW2.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
My favorite military figure used to say that Generals are in the army to get promoted.

The warriors max out at Colonel or Captain in the Navy.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Way past that now! We're up to having newborns birthed on bases buy active duty military women. Guess they're playing 4-D underwater basket-weaving chess!
Yup.

Seems like that's something the military should put an end to but maybe they're able to work thru all of that...

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
In case the new U.S. administration failed to get the intended message behind all that provocative military activity, four days after President Biden took office, a large force of Chinese bombers and fighters flew past Taiwan and launched simulated missile attacks on the USS Roosevelt carrier strike group as it was sailing in international waters in the South China Sea.

It's not that they didn't get the message its that they are bought off pussies that 100% got the message and are going to lay down and surrender France style.

I don’t look at that article and think our military is weak. I look at this more like Rome where our forces are spread to thin because they’re everywhere. I do believe we’ve been fixated on the wrong caves in Iraq and Afghanistan. China, has been a problem since the early 90’s. It’s not a Biden or Trump problem, it’s a problem for all the world.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don’t look at that article and think our military is weak. I look at this more like Rome where our forces are spread to thin because they’re everywhere. I do believe we’ve been fixated on the wrong caves in Iraq and Afghanistan. China, has been a problem since the early 90’s. It’s not a Biden or Trump problem, it’s a problem for all the world.
The thing is that people who believe in critical race theory are calling the shots now. The military isn't allowing drill instructors to yell at recruits because they can't hurt their feelings.... I guess if they get deployed to combat they can just pull a card out and get a few hours to chill out. There are still badasses in our military but this kind of stuff makes those guys a target for political creatures and lets Chelsea Manning types flourish. It won't take long to just crush morale. The political correct crowd wants into the Spec Ops groups bad. They can destroy that in just a few years.... Look what they tried to do to Eddie Gallagher.

America 1st

Founder
DoD is more worried about criticizing US civilians than China. Tells you all you need to know.

BigBucnNole

Elite

We’re more like the red army post Stalin’s purge. Those dumfuqs are going to get a lot of people killed over the next decade or two.

Just last night I saw the stupidest Air Force commercial celebrating women combat pilots. I’m not against women in the military or even actively fighting, Israel does it and The red army did it against the Germans. I’m against this stupid shit that highlights diversity instead of highlighting killing, maiming, and destroying. I don’t give a fuck who pulls the trigger, I only care that the trigger is pulled and the priorities of these clowns care more whether a chick has a dick than pulling the trigger.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Think about it this way too. We’ve been fighting an aimless meandering war for two decades. Pentagon has used it to justify its budget, but the effect of a war like that on the actual troops kills morale. We were closing recruiting stations even under trump because we can’t find enough recruits. I think that’s part of why recruiting was opened to women to be “woke” but increase manpower. And now under this fucking doofus President, we’re suggesting, and in some cases outright saying, the military is racist and misogynistic so it needs even more women and coloreds. It also apparently needs to be purged of right wing extremists.

So you have that shit, and China is ready to throw down. We have a substandard, un-meritocratic, low morale, bloated, and bureaucratized fighting force ready to stop them?

America 1st

Founder
Think about it this way too. We’ve been fighting an aimless meandering war for two decades. Pentagon has used it to justify its budget, but the effect of a war like that on the actual troops kills morale. We were closing recruiting stations even under trump because we can’t find enough recruits. I think that’s part of why recruiting was opened to women to be “woke” but increase manpower. And now under this fucking doofus President, we’re suggesting, and in some cases outright saying, the military is racist and misogynistic so it needs even more women and coloreds. It also apparently needs to be purged of right wing extremists.

So you have that shit, and China is ready to throw down. We have a substandard, un-meritocratic, low morale, bloated, and bureaucratized fighting force ready to stop them?
giphy (14).gif

Top Bottom