Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We're Going to Lose Fast (link)...

Jtrain80

Legendary
The thing is that people who believe in critical race theory are calling the shots now. The military isn't allowing drill instructors to yell at recruits because they can't hurt their feelings.... I guess if they get deployed to combat they can just pull a card out and get a few hours to chill out. There are still badasses in our military but this kind of stuff makes those guys a target for political creatures and lets Chelsea Manning types flourish. It won't take long to just crush morale. The political correct crowd wants into the Spec Ops groups bad. They can destroy that in just a few years.... Look what they tried to do to Eddie Gallagher.

Yeah, policy writers are going to have a field day with the military.

I remember some posters saying that they felt more like targets on patrol than an aggressive unit due to stupid policies.

Just finished reading beyond band of brothers by dick winters. God they must think we're the biggest society of pussies ever.

Grandpa got a silver medal and 2 bronze stars in the European theatre. I can assure they are laughing hysterically at us from heaven.

They are laughing because they tried to warn us. Now we are going to have to deal with shit all over again.

Top Bottom