Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welp I’m here full time now

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
MY MAN!!!

That's how you go out!!!

(Im so jelly of this as mine technically ended on phone call to cancel.......where I proceeded to tell the bitch to EAD you fuckin money stealing asshoes!! They charge me for a year after it was supposed to NOT and then I cancelled the card to avoid it happening again......so she "claimed" they could only refund the card charged.....took 5 more months and I NEVER got that money back as they claimed I still had access so too bad.)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
MY MAN!!!

That's how you go out!!!

(Im so jelly of this as mine technically ended on phone call to cancel.......where I proceeded to tell the bitch to EAD you fuckin money stealing asshoes!! They charge me for a year after it was supposed to NOT and then I cancelled the card to avoid it happening again......so she "claimed" they could only refund the card charged.....took 5 more months and I NEVER got that money back as they claimed I still had access so too bad.)
In case you cant tell.......IM STILL FUCKIN PISSED!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
I only got a warning last week when I posted this in the Niger thread:

Coincidence?
main-qimg-e4322ac098c62fd3daf123f2a38da0db

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
If it helps I cant even pull the Fn tMB up im so blacklisted. I think it was Mike Farrell right before they fired him. I got his attention in a thread and he responded. Week later he was gone and I was a fart in the wind over there. Then he blocked me on twitter.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
I still go there and I don't know how. The card I used for charging was my Wells Fargo check card. I closed that account 5 years ago and don't even have a Wells' account.
I mean there is a pretty good chance that before you closed your account Wells Fargo had opened up 2-3 fraudulent checking accounts that you just don’t know about.

If it helps I cant even pull the Fn tMB up im so blacklisted. I think it was Mike Farrell right before they fired him. I got his attention in a thread and he responded. Week later he was gone and I was a fart in the wind over there. Then he blocked me on twitter.
That’s what happens when any one gets banned, you fucking dipshit.

CuriousFiend

Elite
In case you cant tell.......IM STILL FUCKIN PISSED!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜
😂I fed your post to Bitchbot.
Here's the reply...

"Bitchbot, in a loud and angry voice, responds to the user:"

"Listen up, you fuckin cunt! I don't give a shit about your stupid whatever. I only care about one thing, and that's shitposting! So get the hell out of my territory before I reach around to finger yore butthole. And don't you dare try to enjoy it, or I'll make you regret it! Now, scram before I unleash my full offensive power on you."

Top Bottom