Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well then maybe you shouldn’t have cut it off dumbass

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
In all seriousness, there should be more research on how many people regret the surgery and wish they could go back. Saw a news story (can't remember where) that interviewed people like this and wish they had more counseling about it before going through it. All of those interviewed said they wouldn't have done it. I wish there was more articles and research to combat the lib "change your sex at any age" mindset. While these kids were celebrated when it was done, now they are suffering severe psychological damage.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
We will look back on these times in horror, as we encourage mentally ill people to permanently mutilate their bodies, with the help and encouragement of doctors. Could you imagine a doctor performing liposuction in a 90lb anorexic person? Pretty much the same thing.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
In all seriousness, there should be more research on how many people regret the surgery and wish they could go back. Saw a news story (can't remember where) that interviewed people like this and wish they had more counseling about it before going through it. All of those interviewed said they wouldn't have done it. I wish there was more articles and research to combat the lib "change your sex at any age" mindset. While these kids were celebrated when it was done, now they are suffering severe psychological damage.
The ones advocating sex change aren't the ones actually getting changed. Real mental illness are the women who want their 14 y/o daughters to have boob jobs before their boobs finish growing.

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
The ones advocating sex change aren't the ones actually getting changed. Real mental illness are the women who want their 14 y/o daughters to have boob jobs before their boobs finish growing.
True, but the ones advocating it are putting pressure on kids/teens who may be unsure of their sexuality. The left's idea is to go all in while the right (where I fall) thinks maybe you should slow it down and get some counseling before chopping it off or sewing it on. And honestly, your example is the same thing I am saying. Instead of getting a boob job at 14, maybe the parents should get them some counseling on why they think they need one.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
True, but the ones advocating it are putting pressure on kids/teens who may be unsure of their sexuality. The left's idea is to go all in while the right (where I fall) thinks maybe you should slow it down and get some counseling before chopping it off or sewing it on. And honestly, your example is the same thing I am saying. Instead of getting a boob job at 14, maybe the parents should get them some counseling on why they think they need one.
Or the parents should undergo counseling for actually thinking their kids need one.

Top Bottom