Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What temp do you cut on heat?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
When my toes get cold while in bed. Mine has been on since Thanksgiving. Much of the time it doesn't come on due to outside temps. Next week will be another story. Wednesday on it may not get above freezing. Lows in the low teens and highs in the mid-upper 20's.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
never. i use the winter as a challenge to see how low i can get my power bill. last month it was $43
My highest electric bill this summer when the temps got to 106 was $120. A new a/c unit helps. Gas for the heater was higher at $160. Thus far the highest gas bill was $60. Going to surpass that this week.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Northerners bitch whenever the temp goes past 80 F. We see it every year.
You'll never hear that from this northerner. The heat and humidity is my favorite. The temperature is only a concern for me when it gets below 10-15 degrees. Have to keep the heat up then or the pipes will most likely freeze causing a massive plumbing bill and most likely a couple days without water in the house.

denn

Legendary
Founder
If those temps hold as predicted for Christmas Eve here in South Florida heater will come on. I don't like the cold unless there is a mountain full of snow near.
I was living in Del Ray and Jupiter for a couple years in my early years and never once had to turn the heat on. Is it any wonder the climate opportunists changed their grift from global warming to climate change.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
72 min ALL YEAR! FUCK THE COLD! (I would gladly add 1° for every ° it drops outside!!)

I love listening to Faggit Northerners and Midwesterners (living in the south now) that talk about it NOT being cold.......ONLY to shut up and look like fucking idiots WHEN i mention to GO THE FUCK HOME THEN!!

WE DONT WANT YOU AANY OF YOU FUCKERS IN THE SOUTH. (I cant get more blatant than that!!!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom