Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wednesday Dinner Thread, what’s on the menu?

TJHall1

Legendary
giphy.webp

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Had a cotton candy today. We have food trucks come by our office a few days a week. We had a wing truck come today and I got some buffalo dipped tendies. The only drinks they serve are bangs. They fries are good but super salty. I call it that heart attack special

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Had a cotton candy today. We have food trucks come by our office a few days a week. We had a wing truck come today and I got some buffalo dipped tendies. The only drinks they serve are bangs. They fries are good but super salty. I call it that heart attack special
whats the food truck called? i love the idea of only offering Bang....i order them by the cases off Amazon.. the cookies & cream and wyldin watermelon sweet tea are my favorite

-i've got a cotton candy in my frig rightnow...i love em'

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
whats the food truck called? i love the idea of only offering Bang....i order them by the cases off Amazon.. the cookies & cream and wyldin watermelon sweet tea are my favorite

-i've got a cotton candy in my frig rightnow...i love em'
Just wing it. Their wings and tenders are low tier, but good fries and they bring it to the building so hard to complain

Top Bottom