Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wealthiest CFB programs per USA Today

The majority of those teams suck cock. Oregon, texas, texas am, florida, oklahoma st, lsu, oklahoma, auburn, florida all currently suck until they prove otherwise.

The top 10 of doing less with more, basically.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I would measure wealth by football recruiting budget. If your library gets more funding than the locker room. Then you're not doing it write.

Pretty sure for texas university and texas am that most of their money goes towards pride lgbtq and providing resources for their fans and athletes to be able to have same sex relations.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
LOL at Bama!!!

broke-people.gif

rebar

Elite
The majority of those teams suck cock. Oregon, texas, texas am, florida, oklahoma st, lsu, oklahoma, auburn, florida all currently suck until they prove otherwise.

Stfu Tigger
You don't know dock about our Cocks.
I'm calling BS w no Bama or Michigan
That is based on IRS data. What about in kind donations of pussy and drugs?

AC2021

Legendary
Founder

I know at least Oklahoma and Oklahoma State are top 10 in wins over the last 10 or 15 years. Sounds like they're getting their money's worth.

LSU won a NC.

rebar

Elite
I know at least Oklahoma and Oklahoma State are top 10 in wins over the last 10 or 15 years. Sounds like they're getting their money's worth.

LSU won a NC.
Sooner can't complain. I'll kick a dog Sooner
Or
Later

Latest posts

Top Bottom