Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We put Larry Munson and Herschel Walker on our scoreboard, Michigan State on the other hand? They go another way....

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Faux outrage. I will be the first to hammer MSU when they do stupid things. This was like 40 questions from a Youtube channel played 90 minutes before the game in front of about 10 people.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: JFC! WOW!!!

835ltj.jpg

Link to certification?
Maybe George Rodgers will take on OG Graham
“And people say, ‘Herschel, you played football.’ But I said, ‘Guys, I also was valedictorian of my class. I also was in the top 1% of my graduating class in college.”

He left school after his junior year to go to the nfl 😂😂😂

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
“And people say, ‘Herschel, you played football.’ But I said, ‘Guys, I also was valedictorian of my class. I also was in the top 1% of my graduating class in college.”

He left school after his junior year to go to the nfl 😂😂😂
Lol is right! He has more money, a bigger dick, and a better skill set than you. What a failure you are. Even your mother is disappointed in you

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Lol is right! He has more money, a bigger dick, and a better skill set than you. What a failure you are. Even your mother is disappointed in you
Bro....the interwebz will break if you post this much truth again!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom