Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We had a drummer thread on tMB. Just watch why 1a) Thomas Lang and 1B) Carter Beauford.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder

I went from 1a) Thomas Lang to

1b) Carter Beauford.

Anyone that thinks that idiot from Rush or Nirvana are even top ten. Haha.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder

I went from 1a) Thomas Lang to

1b) Carter Beauford.

Anyone that thinks that idiot from Rush or Nirvana are even top ten. Haha.
Carter Beauford is Great but his association with Dave Matthew’s eliminates him from any serious consideration at a top 5 spot, even though you could argue that making that corny white idiot Dave have any semblance of of rhythm is a miracle.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Carter Beauford is Great but his association with Dave Matthew’s eliminates him from any serious consideration at a top 5 spot, even though you could argue that making that corny white idiot Dave have any semblance of of rhythm is a miracle.
This is why music opinions are amazing. It always has been and always will be Carter’s band. Dave is just the front with the fun lyrics.

Cards1968

Founder
That is correct. He’s fun to play along with when you’re in middle school.
giphy.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
My buddy in HS could do the led zeppelin "moby dick" drum solo freaking flawless. We used to get so drunk and high at field parties with people only kinda listening to the band then they'd start that song and everyone would gather around and Jason would go to work and it was awesome.

Top Bottom