Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Watching Iowa vs USCjr WBB

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Iowa got any jolly green giant gingers?

They got Caitlin Clark. This chick is pulling up from NBA range and cookin. Pretty sure she's on Adderall. They interviewed her at halftime and she was talking so fast you could barely understand her.

i

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
They got Caitlin Clark. This chick is pulling up from NBA range and cookin. Pretty sure she's on Adderall. They interviewed her at halftime and she was talking so fast you could barely understand her.

i

Not bad for an Iowa women’s basketball player. Wood.

Now, why were you watching WBB again??

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Lifelong Hawkeye here...seldom gave any women's sports much attention other than to gawk or laugh. But, even I'm getting caught up in this. Clark is becoming a celebrity.
I started watching the occasional wbb game the first time they had Iowa on the Big Ten Network. I got serious watching during the Samantha Logic years. That girl was fun to watch. Lisa Bluder's system is a lot of fun to watch. I was there for all of Megan Gustafson and now Caitlin Clark. I've been telling anyone who will listen, Iowa wbb is fun, and not just because of Clark. I've watched the attendance gradually improve over the years to where we are now selling out games. I started watching other teams play wbb this year and realized there's nobody we can't beat on a good night, aside from South Carolina who nobody was beating this year. Until last night.

Top Bottom