Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WATCH: Lindsey Graham Claims No Evidence Biden Is Corrupt and Should Be Impeached

Policy and governance are really the only topics that should apply to a government official.

Why should anyone care if he is gay?
so by that, your words, they could be a pedophile, wife beater, druggy....but as long as you like their policies, they are a good governor?

Corruption should apply, being a liar should apply, being a whore should apply.....all of which applies to Graham

I argue that the scrutiny for lawmakers should be more strenuous, and punishment more severe.

so by that, your words, they could be a pedophile, wife beater, druggy....but as long as you like their policies, they are a good governor?

Corruption should apply, being a liar should apply, being a whore should apply.....all of which applies to Graham

I argue that the scrutiny for lawmakers should be more strenuous, and punishment more severe.
Trolled. Again.

Don’t go full retard. Being a pedophile, drug dealer, a wife beater, or corrupt would be a crime. Being a gay man isn’t.

Don’t go full retard. Being a pedophile, drug dealer, a wife beater, or corrupt would be a crime. Being a gay man isn’t.
I was going to an extreme, so yes full retard mode..........but these people who hold office "over" others should be an example for others to follow.

My point is, if there is an "authority" to whom means to regulate my life, then they better be pretty squared away and tidy in theirs.

This is almost never the case.

So there is a bit more to a politician than their politics, in short.

I was going to an extreme, so yes full retard mode..........but these people who hold office "over" others should be an example for others to follow.

My point is, if there is an "authority" to whom means to regulate my life, then they better be pretty squared away and tidy in theirs.

This is almost never the case.

So there is a bit more to a politician than their politics, in short.
I don’t disagree but I consider that to be a part of governance. Any good leader or governance should be leading by example.

My problem lies is the number of people who act like being gay would matter at all. It’s free people exercising their liberties in a free country. It’s no more significant than a person choosing to go to the gun range, play football, write a song, ect.

This country has serious challenges that’s it’s facing from Russia and China. People that want to be hateful or worry about nonsense like that are just as much a part of the problem at Putin, Xi, or the rest of the CCP.

I don’t disagree but I consider that to be a part of governance. Any good leader or governance should be leading by example.

My problem lies is the number of people who act like being gay would matter at all. It’s free people exercising their liberties in a free country. It’s no more significant than a person choosing to go to the gun range, play football, write a song, ect.

This country has serious challenges that’s it’s facing from Russia and China. People that want to be hateful or worry about nonsense like that are just as much a part of the problem at Putin, Xi, or the rest of the CCP.
"He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within."

You repeatedly get trolled by the most obvious troll on the internet. Are you special needs?
I must not completely understand the "troll" moniker.

I replied to his statement. So is it possible for him to be the troll in this instance if I initiated the argument? I am not sure I get the whole meaning of the word.

Or there is the thing whereas he is always the troll? That would make most sense I suppose.

I was special at one time, but no longer.

I must not completely understand the "troll" moniker.

I replied to his statement. So is it possible for him to be the troll in this instance if I initiated the argument? I am not sure I get the whole meaning of the word.

Or there is the thing whereas he is always the troll? That would make most sense I suppose.

I was special at one time, but no longer.
1703118684208.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom