Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Volunteers needed!!!!! I’m fixiiiin to poooooooooodcast

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Going to tour the studio at 5 and reserve it for the next couple months. I’m just gonna get a couple random evenings and prob a slot for Saturday mornings where I do a podcast with the girls.

Gonna have @JackOfSpeed record us some sick intros and outros.

We need to start lining up some guest speakers. @Chris Farley @Gump_Tiger and @Viking have all mentioned volunteering. Know we gotta get @Rebarcock. and @catreaper on there

I’m gonna make @JerBearr’s Taco Bell smelling ass be a regular guest and if we will host one night a week. @squanchy and @Cre8ive as well.

@BLatta12 you down to do a sports podcast once a month?

@yankmenoodle @laterallyshaking and @Eazyhawk are all comin as well.

Should be lit and we are just gonna have fun and see where this goes.

Anyhoo, who wants to call in and speak?

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Going to tour the studio at 5 and reserve it for the next couple months. I’m just gonna get a couple random evenings and prob a slot for Saturday mornings where I do a podcast with the girls.

Gonna have @JackOfSpeed record us some sick intros and outros.

We need to start lining up some guest speakers. @Chris Farley @Gump_Tiger and @Viking have all mentioned volunteering. Know we gotta get @Rebarcock. and @catreaper on there

I’m gonna make @JerBearr’s Taco Bell smelling ass be a regular guest and if we will host one night a week. @squanchy and @Cre8ive as well.

@BLatta12 you down to do a sports podcast once a month?

@yankmenoodle @laterallyshaking and @Eazyhawk are all comin as well.

Should be lit and we are just gonna have fun and see where this goes.

Anyhoo, who wants to call in and speak?
This could be bigger that BIG. But once again, Croot_Overload is playing with fire by touting his nefarious plan for "sick intros and outros" - if he is successfull, it could end badly. TFSF podcast will come under scrutiny by will the FCA, NFL, CDC, AOC, DBI, IBM, CMA, BLM, WLM and NSA.

Top Bottom