Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vague Update From The Buzzard

OldBuzzard

Poster
Alright, you CrootneersI don’t want to become the Resident Sick Old Man, so I don’t post a lot of specific health info online. (If someone ever wants to engineer me into a super soldier they might hold it against me).
But as it is, things aren’t as bad as they could be. Condition is very treatable. Treatment will begin soon. Thank you your prayers. Love you guys.

Molon Labe

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Alright, you CrootneersI don’t want to become the Resident Sick Old Man, so I don’t post a lot of specific health info online. (If someone ever wants to engineer me into a super soldier they might hold it against me).
But as it is, things aren’t as bad as they could be. Condition is very treatable. Treatment will begin soon. Thank you your prayers. Love you guys.

Milton Labe
Good luck....

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator

Molon Labe
Prayers up @OldBuzzard

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Molon Labe

Prayers brother.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
The founder is a MIT dude who created medical technologies and designed an application in which the needle could be applied to wine. He focused on creating needles for chemotherapy and some procedures for the heart.

Coravin revolutionized the wine industry. It's a device that allows you to pour just one glass from a btl and not have to uncork it. Many advantages to this!

Argon gas, as it is inert, is injected to preserve the structure of the wine while experiencing only slight degradation over time. Thus, allowing the wine to continue to mature.

Such an amazing discovery.

Top Bottom