Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vacated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date

Ponder

Poster
Yea that's Hard Core for sure ... I can't stop editing - but won't delete my response as you have posted what you felt you must; as I had once done.

Yea that is the one I had taken down after posting it. What followed was a discussion on whether or not I should of posted it. I note the patriotic drums beating as it and he were leading up to his murderous rampage and think about just how much online hate is preached and repeated by those deeply entrenched in today's programming. Thus that was my reason for posting it. I wanted to show others the power of such hate filled speech and what it instills.

Only thing I would suggest is consider putting a trigger warning on that. I don't know of any actors that would of gone along with that. Is hard core man ... and I think those who believe so strongly in such discrimination and hold true to the hatred they preach and thrive on, should be made to watch this kind of thing. Sadly, I feel so many people are that far gone with indoctrination that they care less and would forget about it after a few hotdogs and kegs of bear. In fact they'll probably make jokes about it like they do with most other tragedies.

Flag flying drum beating patriotic mentality that he had playing - leads to the same thing as far as I am concerned. But people will do as they must and in this case I see it as no more than the result of said programming. Often I do not blame the perps (yes they need to be removed whatever that means for others) but more that which drives them to do what they do, whilst the media focuses more on the component rather than the programming.

I must admit ... there were times I felt like doing this in the main street of where I live; Australia. Just to wipe out people left and right regardless of race or creed. Just as well I did not have a gun. At any rate, I could not do it ... instead I walked into an employment agency with a can of petrol and a rope exclaiming it ok ... the gear is for me. Just as well there were no hate speech types around because I know they would of cheered me on.

Tragic as it may be, I welcome the NUKES when I see shit like this - nevertheless I know what it feels like to be in such a rage. In this case I would very much prefer to take my own life before that of another - yet again Right or Wrong - I totally understand how it is the people are driven into such a frenzy.

Sorry to of gone off topic re your actual question @CuriousFiend - That's the only way I could face that front and give a response.

Fake footage or not, what seems to be the general consensus and or reports is that Brenton Tarrant confessed to the crimes of for 51 counts of murder, 40 counts of attempted murder and one count of terrorism. I remember the hostilities that broke out across Australia with much Islamic phobia being reported for quite some time after that shooting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

First time I've seen it coz it's banned here, I'm actually surprised it hasn't been filtered or whatever it is the DIA does to block certain content being accessed. I just wanted to hear the opinions of firearms experts. There's been a lot of speculation since this supposed "terrorist attack" took place, which has coincidentally afforded the govt the necessary public support to push through the implementation of authoritarian leaning Legislation and Acts, such as further restricting firearms, restricting freedom of speech, and granting the DIA, GCSB, etc a whole lot of power.
Here's a couple of screenshots from the NZ Anti Discrimination Act as an example, notice the ambiguity;IMG_20220325_183954.jpg

IMG_20220325_181935.jpgIMG_20220325_182014.jpg

Ponder

Poster
I'm no expert but have fired a few riffles in my younger days and can say the percussions I was seeing looked real enough as I have seen when putting rounds into animals when I was less conscious. As for the debate on owning guns, I am glad I later in life did not have access to them as I say I would of gone out and done very much the same thing without regard for race or creed.
I understand what false flags are, the concept of why they be and the speculated results re freedoms. As long as their is hate speech and guns to be had ... there will always be more of this sort of thing.

Edit: As for the recoil and rounds shot at that rate ... I am not farmiliar with that fire arm. Just the impact of bullets into flesh.

For what it is worth - I question 9/11 but will never really know as I do not beleive anything I do not experience, let alone what others write or say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom