Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

US Official: Russia likely to seize control of Donbas in weeks (link)....

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Lib rag even calls it
Please tell me you don’t think the sanctions were meant to decrease the price of oil.

Anyone with a brain new there would be short term pain and demand. This sanctions on Russian energy were about decoupling Europe from Russia to break their dependence on them.

Russia essentially has no bargain chips now just like Trump always said Europe should do to Russia.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Please tell me you don’t think the sanctions were meant to decrease the price of oil.

Anyone with a brain new there would be short term pain and demand. This sanctions on Russian energy were about decoupling Europe from Russia to break their dependence on them.

Russia essentially has no bargain chips now just like Trump always said Europe should do to Russia.
Well since before the war oil was 45% of Russian GDP so driving oil up should have been viewed as problematic.
We could have kept American oil in the market and drove down the price in order to hurt the invaders economic might of oil.
Additionally the Biden administration is quietly telling feed and seed suppliers to buy Russian fertilizers. Brilliant

Well since before the war oil was 45% of Russian GDP so driving oil up should have been viewed as problematic.
We could have kept American oil in the market and drove down the price in order to hurt the invaders economic might of oil.
Additionally the Biden administration is quietly telling feed and seed suppliers to buy Russian fertilizers. Brilliant
American oil and natural gas are still in the market and it certainly wasn’t going to drive down the price either way.

I agree with you that any accurate assessment of the situation recognizes that increasing the price of energy helps Russia’s bottom line but you can’t begin to untangle the real problems without first beginning to decouple Europe from Russian energy.

Nobody is surprised there is still a demand for Russian fertilizer either. It will take time to move away from Russian products. These moves were about what things will look like 2-5 years from now. Suggesting they were about winning, or even truly affecting the war immediately, is just wildly obtuse. That being said some of the sanctions have had an immediate affect which is just icing on the cake. Russia on the verge of default and facing supply shortages in critical sectors can’t be overstated.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Yes he said they should buy from USA

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
American oil and natural gas are still in the market and it certainly wasn’t going to drive down the price either way.

I agree with you that any accurate assessment of the situation recognizes that increasing the price of energy helps Russia’s bottom line but you can’t begin to untangle the real problems without first beginning to decouple Europe from Russian energy.

Nobody is surprised there is still a demand for Russian fertilizer either. It will take time to move away from Russian products. These moves were about what things will look like 2-5 years from now. Suggesting they were about winning, or even truly affecting the war immediately, is just wildly obtuse. That being said some of the sanctions have had an immediate affect which is just icing on the cake. Russia on the verge of default and facing supply shortages in critical sectors can’t be overstated.
Oil output is down 32% since biden took office
LNG is up slightly

Yes he said they should buy from USA
Of course. I too would love for everyone to buy American energy but there simply isn’t enough to go around.
Oil output is down 32% since biden took office
LNG is up slightly
Biden’s move to suspend leases on federal land via executive order is still one of the biggest PR blunders of his presidency and it’s getting worse by the day.

That being said he doesn’t control how much energy these companies take out of the ground.

As someone who owns Chevron and Exxon I’m quite content with them no longer flooding the market with product. It sucks for the average Americans but if they are smart with their money, work hard, and make wise investments then someday they can make a lot of money off of big oil too.

The pain just keeps coming for Russia.

15% of the country’s high wealth individuals are on track to leave the country this year alone.

“Historically, major country collapses have usually been preceded by an acceleration in the emigration of wealthy people, who are often the first to leave as they have the means to do so,” he added.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just decoupling Europe from Russia makes those sanctions worth it.

The collapsing Russian economy is just icing on the cake.
maplarge.png

Who is sanctioning who? We took oil exports from India and shipped them to Europe. So India is buying up most of what russia lost to Europe.

All we are doing is crashing the western economy and making it easier for China and Russia to come out of the recession as the top tier trade partner for everyone not in the north America or Europe.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Nazis didn’t control any city in Ukraine.

They had a few thousand neo Nazis in the military which is really no different than the US military if we are being honest.
There it is. Pure proof that you are trolling. No real Trump supporter would pretend that the US has 1000's of nazis in our military. We might have 100 maybe. Most of the military polices it's own and those guys leave the military pretty quick.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The pain just keeps coming for Russia.

15% of the country’s high wealth individuals are on track to leave the country this year alone.

“Historically, major country collapses have usually been preceded by an acceleration in the emigration of wealthy people, who are often the first to leave as they have the means to do so,” he added.
Americans seeking citizenship in other countries has exploded too. If we are gonna predict crashes by rich people fleeing a sinking ship then you need to look here at home.

maplarge.png

Who is sanctioning who? We took oil exports from India and shipped them to Europe. So India is buying up most of what russia lost to Europe.

All we are doing is crashing the western economy and making it easier for China and Russia to come out of the recession as the top tier trade partner for everyone not in the north America or Europe.
The western economy isn’t crashing. However the pain it’s experiencing is due the the rise in interest rates by The Federal Reserve.

That being said China and Russia were already top tier trade partners for all those other 2nd and 3rd world countries being that they sell cheap bullshit and energy respectively.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The western economy isn’t crashing. However the pain it’s experiencing is due the the rise in interest rates by The Federal Reserve.

That being said China and Russia were already top tier trade partners for all those other 2nd and 3rd world countries being that they sell cheap bullshit and energy respectively.
Do not google "fastest growing economies of 2022".... Don't do it. It will wreck your entire post and make you feel even more impotent. Sorry. Pain is coming and the less developed world is in a better place to withstand this recession as long as they can produce food and energy.

There it is. Pure proof that you are trolling. No real Trump supporter would pretend that the US has 1000's of nazis in our military. We might have 100 maybe. Most of the military polices it's own and those guys leave the military pretty quick.
Please don’t be this obtuse when we are trying to discuss serious topics.

At least 1/5 US service members have neo nazi sympathies with many going on to become open neo Nazis after their service.

Americans seeking citizenship in other countries has exploded too. If we are gonna predict crashes by rich people fleeing a sinking ship then you need to look here at home.
Seeking citizenship isn’t the same as leaving a country or renouncing citizenship but to your point America has been gaining more high wealth individuals than it’s been losing and not the other way around as you are suggesting.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Please don’t be this obtuse when we are trying to discuss serious topics.

At least 1/5 US service members have neo nazi sympathies with many going on to become open neo Nazis after their service.

Seeking citizenship isn’t the same as leaving a country or renouncing citizenship but to your point America has been gaining more high wealth individuals than it’s been losing and not the other way around as you are suggesting.

Ignore it is. Several members of my family have served in almost every branch and none of them ever said they saw nazi's.

Do not google "fastest growing economies of 2022".... Don't do it. It will wreck your entire post and make you feel even more impotent. Sorry. Pain is coming and the less developed world is in a better place to withstand this recession as long as they can produce food and energy.
That’s strange because when I do it the results seem to back up what I posted?!

@hmt5000 more than 1/3 of all service members report having seen something.

“Poll participants reported witnessing incidents including racist language and discriminatory attitudes from peers, but also more specific examples like swastikas being drawn on service members’ cars, tattoos affiliated with white supremacist groups, stickers supporting the Ku Klux Klan and Nazi-style salutes between individuals.”

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Nazis didn’t control any city in Ukraine.

They had a few thousand neo Nazis in the military which is really no different than the US military if we are being honest.
You’re not being honest.

Please give me a link to US government sponsored Nazis. I can give you Zelensky’s endorsement. Can you give me Biden’s?

You’re not being honest.

Please give me a link to US government sponsored Nazis. I can give you Zelensky’s endorsement. Can you give me Biden’s?
What isn’t honest about acknowledging there are currently tens of thousands of Nazis and neo Nazis in the US military?

Of course the US government officially endorsed the Nazis and their involvement in top level US actions. The US government has just been doing it for longer than the Ukrainian government. Look no further than operation Paper Clip, the bomb and it’s later advancements, NASA, and many more.

TJHall1

Legendary
What isn’t honest about acknowledging there are currently tens of thousands of Nazis and neo Nazis in the US military?

Of course the US government officially endorsed the Nazis and their involvement in top level US actions. The US government has just been doing it for longer than the Ukrainian government. Look no further than operation Paper Clip, the bomb and it’s later advancements, NASA, and many more.
1655346582652.png

Top Bottom