Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urban will go down as the better coach than Nick.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Urban will prove himself with the big boys in Jacksonville. Nick failed miserably at the top. Urban will also make a Fvck ton more $$$ and not have to deal with high school kids.

Urban and his fake heart attacks will be just fine in the NFL.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Who gives a fuck about a bunch of marxist sympathizers?

If a game is all the more cover people need to turn a blind eye to marxists then no wonder EVERYTHING is going to shit.

America 1st

Founder
Sorry your buckeyes were the 4th best team this year..... There's always next year
I'm no OSU fan. Buckeyes are a part of our state heritage FYI.

Glad they lost last night. Again, hopefully Day takes his marxist sympathies to the NFL with the rest of those idiots.

Congrats on supporting marxism tho.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Urban will prove himself with the big boys in Jacksonville. Nick failed miserably at the top. Urban will also make a Fvck ton more $$$ and not have to deal with high school kids.

Urban and his fake heart attacks will be just fine in the NFL.
I just think it is more of a preference. I think Nick likes and rather deal with kids and the development of them. Urban Likes winning football.

America 1st

Founder
Still no idea WTF you're talking about
Does Nick Saban and the team openly speak out against the BLM movement and organize against it?

That's rhetorical BTW.

I dropped Day and and they rest of the unamerican marxists the moment they publicly supported BLM.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Does Nick Saban and the team openly speak out against the BLM movement and organize against it?

That's rhetorical BTW.

I dropped Day and and they rest of the unamerican marxists the moment they publicly supported BLM.

Just like deer antler spray and chargers, what ever it takes to win the Natty..... Itjustmeansmore.gif

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I thought this was going to be one of those threads bumped from 2006 but I remembered I am not on rivals. What an insane take by you fam

CUM will be out of the NFL in 3 years and will be back in CFB until the next heart attack
I just think it is more of a preference. I think Nick likes and rather deal with kids and the development of them. Urban Likes winning football.

Agreed. And I’m not sure why a bunch of Marxist talk had to CUM in to my cold take thread.

America 1st

Founder
I actually like the guy. Most Noles hate him but he cracks me up for some reason.
He is in a better class of people than others I've raked in this thread.

Certainly a better football coach too.

I knew where you were heading from the start but those bama fags need to own the appropriate level of faggôtry. CUM is better than all of them.

Top Bottom