Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update - I screwed it all up - my bad

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Because we don't have enough traffic on this site to support multiple forums, I was going to move everything back in the main forum.

Somehow during the process, I merged the DYCA thread with the Admin updates and with some of Essos stuff. No idea how that happened. But it seems like we lost some of the info somewhere along the path.

I am not going to keep the content threads pinned like they were, but they should stay at the top of the board due to the thread activity.

I screwed up the new donation link too - please help @Croot_Lord

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I don't think we lost anything. I think it all is just in the fraggle rock thread. Which is somehow sorta epic. It would be like if the founding fathers had a perfect constitution except they accidentally included 7 pages on home improvement tips and chicks John Adams wanted to bang.
It's like a beautiful time capsule

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
All my threads are in fraggle now too. I'll live.
Gonna have to get them going again. All my funny pics start around page 296 in the new fraggle thread. Kinda funny going through it. Quite a range of emotions

BTAvenger

Elite
I’m a newcomer here but I think it’s better if everything is more streamlined in one area. If this forum is to be less regulated by heavy-handed mods then we might as well keep everything in the same place.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m a newcomer here but I think it’s better if everything is more streamlined in one area. If this forum is to be less regulated by heavy-handed mods then we might as well keep everything in the same place.
Yeah we keep trying to tweak the right mix.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
giphy.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Because we don't have enough traffic on this site to support multiple forums, I was going to move everything back in the main forum.

Somehow during the process, I merged the DYCA thread with the Admin updates and with some of Essos stuff. No idea how that happened. But it seems like we lost some of the info somewhere along the path.

I am not going to keep the content threads pinned like they were, but they should stay at the top of the board due to the thread activity.

giphy.gif

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder

Repeat after me OP

giphy.gif

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Where the fuck did that retard think she was going?
I'm guessing she can't see that its a split highway so she thought she could go left. But still fucking retarded because of the fucking ramp she just got off of. Luckily for her she's a eurofag so there are no F250's coming down that road for her.

TJHall1

Legendary

giphy.gif

Top Bottom