Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update - I screwed it all up - my bad

TJHall1

Legendary
Because we don't have enough traffic on this site to support multiple forums, I was going to move everything back in the main forum.

Somehow during the process, I merged the DYCA thread with the Admin updates and with some of Essos stuff. No idea how that happened. But it seems like we lost some of the info somewhere along the path.

I am not going to keep the content threads pinned like they were, but they should stay at the top of the board due to the thread activity.

I screwed up the new donation link too - please help @Croot_Lord
tenor.gif

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Because we don't have enough traffic on this site to support multiple forums, I was going to move everything back in the main forum.

Somehow during the process, I merged the DYCA thread with the Admin updates and with some of Essos stuff. No idea how that happened. But it seems like we lost some of the info somewhere along the path.

I am not going to keep the content threads pinned like they were, but they should stay at the top of the board due to the thread activity.

I screwed up the new donation link too - please help @Croot_Lord
It’s all good, but please don’t say “build back better”, for the love of God. Just strive to make the place better again, 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom