Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update 3/12/21: Hats are shipping tomorrow - they turned out bad ass - we have more for sell

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
3/12/21 update: We got the hats in today and shipping them tomorrow. We have more in stock so buy them up - link: https://the-free-speech-store.myshopify.com/products/we-the-people-snap-back

3/8/21 update: we are shipping the shirts tomorrow - they look really good. Anyone that is still waiting on a tumbler or decal we will ship tomorrow as well. Still waiting on the hats from the vendor but hope to get them out before the end of the week.

Old post below here:
All,

Thanks for supporting the site by purchasing from The Free Speech Store. Everyone that purchased one should have received their tumbler by now.

We were hoping to get hats and shirts shipped out this week, but the guy that runs the shop had to go out of town for family business and will not be back until next week. Meaning, we might not be able to get them shipped until next week.

Rest assured that we will get you your gear as soon as we can and that all the proceeds go to support the Free Speech Forum.

-John

Last edited:

Tigerbomb

Poster
Founder
tenor.gif

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Can’t wait. Golf trip March 19-21 so I hope the hat is here by then

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Got Max's shirt and my tumbler today.

VERY nice quality. Max loves the shirt. I'm going to have to order more tumblers because my family is taking "We The People" to mean "I'm a people, so it's mine". 🤣

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Got Max's shirt and my tumbler today.

VERY nice quality. Max loves the shirt. I'm going to have to order more tumblers because my family is taking "We The People" to mean "I'm a people, so it's mine". 🤣

Glad y’all like the stuff! I was really happy with how everything turned out. We are trying to go with high quality products on the Shopify store (although that means the prices have to be higher).

We are working with another vendor that is going to make some cheaper stuff for us that they will manage and ship.

Top Bottom