Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Unpopular Opinion] The Beach Fucking sucks

Let me guess, OP went to a Yankee beach?

Yankee f@&$ are always talking down the beach like it's not a desirable place to be, probably cuz they think the city is cool, or they cannot picture the majority of their state's women on the beach in a small bikini. Go to New Smryna Beach near Daytona and see what you think. Saw a bunch of dolphins about 30 feet from me last time, and a 3 foot shark swam right past me and my niece. Zero F's given. The other sites were very nice.
Never been to a Yankee beach. I've been to many beaches in Florida though. Still sucks ass

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I love your enthusiasm ... Beach still sucks though. And that one doesn't even look that nice
Its horrible, don't ever come here.

Just kidding. I share your disdain for the beach in the super hot july and august days. But those of us that use a little brain power go when its a little cooler. Give it a try. You also have to be able to relax. Sit back, enjoy the sun and breeze. Have a cold beer. Have a conversation with your kids. Get a little salt water on your skin. Makes for a good day.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Drove to Naples FL thirty years ago (when I liked heat) to move a friend back home. Spent the night and loaded up the next morning. Hottest I've ever been in my life. I don't know how anybody can live there all summer. And I'm an Alabama native.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Those are real issues but I love having the option to enjoy it. Ive loved it that last handful of times I beach dayed Place the option where it belongs. ITs an open canvas. Stop pigeon holing "the Beach"

TJHall1

Legendary
Those are real issues but I love having the option to enjoy it. Ive loved it that last handful of times I beach dayed Place the option where it belongs. ITs an open canvas. Stop pigeon holing "the Beach"
tenor.gif

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
I love being in the water. I spend most days out of the long SC summers in the water. But I'm in the lake, pool, or river - never the ocean. Give me freshwater every time.

120north

Elite
Founder
Grew up 1/2 block from the beach. Surfed obviously. Spent my entire youth focused on surfing. I always say though that I love the ocean and I am pretty meh on the beach. Sand sucks, but just wash off in the ocean. Don’t wear anything under your trunks. It traps sand and keeps your balls wet all day.

To enhance your enjoyment, travel light. Half the shit you bring you don’t use anyways. Sunscreen and hat in lieu of tent. Light weight chairs. Minimal toys. I never had them when I was a kid. Used my hands to make sandcastles.

Peach-head

Poster
Love the beach. I could sit there and drink all day no problem.

Seriously fuck the mountains. Why tf are people obsessed with the mountains?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Like the beach just for the ocean time. Swim as far out as I can and just relax. Puts into perspective just how small you are. No idea how people sit out on the beach all day. I HATE heat.
don't mind the heat one bit. I'm the one that has to carry all that shit down and back. If I'm by myself it would be a good day. Not to fond of sand neither.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I'm with the OP. I like being outside walking through nature. I don't mind walking around on the beach and seeing what washes up, but sitting on the beach for days at a time is just awful IMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom