Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ukraine-Female-Troops-In-Ukraine-women-left-their-homes-and.jpg

If Ukraine falls those dating sites will be seeing heavy traffic.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
Fox News already has my old man ready to join the fight against Russia. Told him I was pro Russia in this scenario considering Ukraine is a CIA/NATO puppet state on their border. He thinks I’m full of it...hope I’m wrong, but I feel like the populace is about to forget all about the last 20 years and cheer for our involvement. Deep state gonna deep state...they’re drooling right now.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Never forget our so-called POTUS Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. once stared down Corn Pop who had straight razors that he rusted in a rain barrel then rubbed them on a curb to sharpen and waited to fight Joe.
Putin having his intel knows this story so it is hard to believe he proceeded with the Ukraine invasion tonight.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Biden like Obama is the smartest guy in the room. The Diseased Possum on day one cancelled the Pipeline from Canada, and got a 15B lawsuit, but protected Berkshire Shares for Warren Buffet who controls the rail pipeline from Alberta. Now he is yapping at Putin, but has to kiss Putin's ass for oil. Inspite of all this American gas prices at the pump will be 5-7 dollars a gallon now. He also cancelled drilling for oil etc.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Invasion has begun
>Putin declares war on Ukraine
>Putin just spoke, announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families
>Massive explosions and fighting being reported, including in Kyiv, Mariupol, Odessa, Kharkiv, and others- too many to list right now
>Russian airborne forces have taken control of Kyiv airport so they can fly in forces to occupy the capital city
>Amphibious assault on key port cities of Mariupol and Odessa are underway
>Ground forces are moving in from Belarus, Crimea and Russia
>Airlines have been told not to fly over any part of Ukraine
>Ukraine government websites hacked
>Multiple airports closed
>Cameras disabled at Crimea border
>Leaders of DPR/LPR officially requested help from Russia to fight back against Ukraine
>Malware targeting computers in Ukraine
>Reports of internet/TV/power/mobile blackouts
>Explosions and fighting being reported in multiple cities
>Ukraine's in now in a State of Emergency
>Multiple Ukraine banks and government sites hit by cyber attack today and went down
>Multiple countries have announced sanctions
>Russia evacuated embassy in Ukraine
>Putin just recognised the entire Donbas as independent, including Ukraine-occupied territory
>Nord Stream 2 suspended

Top Bottom