Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
I know we think putin doesn't like the NWO, And I can see him as a person that wouldn't, but how true are the location compared to the bombing?
Personally my 2 cents he is being very restrained. He is mauling the Ukrainians if they resist. He is leaving critical infrastructure alone as far as possible. I think his plan is kick in the front door. Garrote the Leaders if he can catch them, knock out some teeth, knees to the balls, general shit kicking then pull back to Russian Separatist lines. He will stay in Ukraine until he roots out the CIA and the Biden/Gobalist shit. His intent is not to destroy the people or the beautiful old cities. But Russia is not going to tolerate Western bullshit from now on.

People always forget, Russia lost 25M in ww2 fighting NAZI, and they kept fighting.
The total losses of all Allied Forces was less than 1M never underestimate the Russian will to defend the Motherland.
Technically without bias, Russia defeated Hitler, we were the clean up bulls.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
The US Dollar as reserve currency would be gone reasonably quickly. It means the collapse of the US Dollar and 3rd world status for the US Greenback. End of Empire Becomes Obvious instead of in rear view mirror and getting closer.
The problem with this is the last time an empire as dominate as our fell, the next thousand years were pretty fucking bad. We are right there, if we fall it is the Dark Ages all over again. Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. Looks like we are on that track.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The problem with this is the last time an empire as dominate as our fell, the next thousand years were pretty fucking bad. We are right there, if we fall it is the Dark Ages all over again. Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. Looks like we are on that track.
My 2 cents. US has not been an Empire that long. Lets back up. The longest lasting most durable empire in western terms was the Roman Empire. Then came the British Empire. They controlled the oceans and dominated through trade. What kills all Empires?
The cost of projecting power. Simple mathematics.
When the British Empire could use rifles against savages with spears and bows and arrows it was cost effective.
When the natives acquired firearms it quickly became a losing game for the Brits.
The Brits did a lot for the development of the world, the shipping lanes and trade became safe and viable.
The nations they colonized adopted British laws and medicine and educational systems etc.

But the cost of projecting power and controlling everything destroyed them. As long as they had a captive market for their goods they became unbelievably wealthy. Look at pictures of the monstrous homes and estates in England. My word incredible.
The Great Wars destroyed and bankrupted the British Empire. They entangled themselves in European wars. "The Great Game"

The luckiest thing in the world for mankind was that as the British Empire fell, America took over. Pax Britannia became Pax Americana. Once the ww2 was cleaned up America became the global power and extremely wealthy. Still, what broke the Roman's and the British is now breaking the USA.
Trump knew this and tried to reverse the outflow of jobs and wealth. MAGA. But it was not to be.
When Rome could no longer pay the Mercenaries and bribe the local war lords she began to fall apart. The Hordes of Barbarians attacked like wolves on the herd and pulled her down. And Rome had so abused her own citizens with taxes and outrageous laws, that the Roman's ran out to greet the Barbarians as they invaded Roe and welcomed them as saviours. Sound familiar.
Empires always fail from within. The Founding Fathers knew this and warned again and again and again to avoid all entanglements. 2 cents.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Ukraine-Female-Troops-In-Ukraine-women-left-their-homes-and.jpg

If Ukraine falls those dating sites will be seeing heavy traffic.

1645733920088.png

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’m in a pretty good spot to get some inside info on this one. Assuming it isn’t classified.
Could be a thorn considering the clout that the defense contractors have in Washington. Might start seeing some about faces when China starts hurting the campaign donations.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Why has being wide awake for the past several years, make me when i see leaders like Trudeau condemning Russia, make me think maybe Russia isnt as bad as what they are making them out to be? Maybe i am stupid? Nothing seems right, right now.
I wish wish Pooty would send a squad for him.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Wrong.....

Why would the United States run the risk of siding with anti-Semitic, neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

One of the keys may be found by looking back at Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book, The Grand Chessboard in which he wrote, “Ukraine, a new and important space on the Eurasian chessboard, is a geopolitical pivot because its very existence as an independent country helps to transform Russia. Without Ukraine, Russia ceases to be a Eurasian empire.”

“However, if Moscow regains control over Ukraine, with its 52 million people and major resources as well as access to the Black Sea, Russia automatically again regains the wherewithal to become a powerful imperial state, spanning Europe and Asia.”

The former national security advisor to Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981 and top foreign policy advisor to Barack Obama, Brzezinski wrote that US policy should be “unapologetic” in perpetuating “America’s own dominant position for at least a generation and preferably longer still.”

Brzezinski delved into the importance of little known Ukraine by explaining in his 1997 book, “Geopolitical pivots are the states whose importance is derived not from their power and motivation but rather from their sensitive location… which in some cases gives them a special role in either defining access to important areas or in denying resources to a significant player.”

“Ukraine, Azerbaijan, South Korea, Turkey and Iran play the role of critically important geopolitical pivots,” he wrote in The Grand Chessboard, a book viewed by many as a blueprint for US world domination.
Whatever Zbig suggests, we should do the opposite.

That guy had the great idea to arm the Mujahedeen. He then had the great idea to fund Pol Pot.

He's evil.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Gentlemen (and tgsio if she is present), how significant is the capture of Chernobyl by the Russian forces? Since I've seen the mini-series and played Call of Duty (tongue in cheek, but true), I understand a little about this but are they trying to use it as a source for dirty bombs? That shit is scary to think about.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Gentlemen (and tgsio if she is present), how significant is the capture of Chernobyl by the Russian forces? Since I've seen the mini-series and played Call of Duty (tongue in cheek, but true), I understand a little about this but are they trying to use it as a source for dirty bombs? That shit is scary to think about.

Dirty bombs would be detected and they would get blamed for it.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

From her bio: Kindness. Justice. Truth. Hope. Equality. Laughter. Family. Never journeyed from Milan to Minsk. Views are my own. She/her.

See part of me wants to say fuck Ukraine but then I think about the 1930's and Poland/France and think how this could get away from us quick. Not saying I think we should go balls deep in Ukraine but allowing it to happen will only embolden Putin and Xi.

I have a hard time seeing Putin stop at Ukraine. No way Putin doesn't want that northern block back from Poland to Estonia and all of that Black Sea coast line. His end goal is reunification of the Soviet Union IMO

NATO-Russia-Warsaw-Pact-122815.png

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I know we think putin doesn't like the NWO, And I can see him as a person that wouldn't, but how true are the location compared to the bombing?
I would doubt we have biolabs in Ukraine. Its one of the most corrupt countries in the world. You'd never keep anything valuable from being stolen and sold.

Top Bottom