Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukrainian army surrounds over 2000 Russian soldiers! Russia is really getting cucked now

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Cg5jZGEUgAA-zPV.jpg:large

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It really has gotten to this for all the pro Russia folks on the forum.
Nobody is pro Russia you fucking idiot. We just aren’t for getting involved in anyway in a skirmish on the eastern border of Ukraine. We have no interest there and they are not an ally. But you can keep on banging ear drums if you want to.

I’ve got an idea… how about we focus on our southern border where an invasion is currently underway. Or, keep a closer eye on the South China Sea. We do have a vital interest in Taiwan.

I bet you dream about being fucked by Dick Cheney in drag.

Nobody is pro Russia you fucking idiot. We just aren’t for getting involved in anyway in a skirmish on the eastern border of Ukraine. We have no interest there and they are not an ally. But you can keep on banging ear drums if you want to.

I’ve got an idea… how about we focus on our southern border where an invasion is currently underway. Or, keep a closer eye on the South China Sea. We do have a vital interest in Taiwan.

I bet you dream about being fucked by Dick Cheney in drag.
Are you too fucking stupid to realize you can close the southern border, beat China, AND beat the communists in Ukraine too?

Only soft ass pussies like yourself think in such limited bitch ass ways.

take two away and work on one. which would it be.
In a dream scenario we would double military spending, ship building, and missile acquisition to make sure we can fuck up the Chinese communists when the time comes.

The border would be #2.

The war in Ukraine is #3.

Trying to check the Chinese communists is happening but not nearly aggressively enough.

Biden won’t even think about the border.

That leaves the war in Ukraine where not only is the battle mostly won already but there is a HUGE opportunity to advance American interests while ruining the Russian communists.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
In a dream scenario we would double military spending, ship building, and missile acquisition to make sure we can fuck up the Chinese communists when the time comes.

The border would be #2.

The war in Ukraine is #3.

Trying to check the Chinese communists is happening but not nearly aggressively enough.

Biden won’t even think about the border.

That leaves the war in Ukraine where not only is the battle mostly won already but there is a HUGE opportunity to advance American interests while ruining the Russian communists.
Pick. 1.

Damn, I have to admit — you got me. I thought you were a serious poster. Turns out you’re just another fuck boy troll. See ya bitch.
I would never troll and especially about America’s best.

If you want to be a communist sympathizer that’s your business but don’t expect to be treated as a friendly or as a fellow countryman.

Top Bottom