Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine lists their limited demands for peace

I am Pro Freedom.
This may sound backwards, but i think that Russia is Pro freedom. In order for Ukraine to have demands, they have to have an advantage, which they do not. Do not believe everything you hear. Russians are not communists.

Would you be interested in any info that supports my position?
You can provide “info” but that won’t make it true. Russia actions are the complete opposite of “freedom” from the kidnapping of hundreds of thousands of children to the killing of innocent civilians.

To suggest the Russians aren’t communists is blatant trolling. The communist party is the second largest political party in that country. Putin himself is an avowed communist and former KGB.

Finally, to suggest Ukraine doesn’t hold the advantage on the world stage is comical. While they might hold only a slight advantage on the battlefield currently, the vast majority of the world’s governments support Ukraine in their struggle for survival.

You can provide “info” but that won’t make it true. Russia actions are the complete opposite of “freedom” from the kidnapping of hundreds of thousands of children to the killing of innocent civilians.

To suggest the Russians aren’t communists is blatant trolling. The communist party is the second largest political party in that country. Putin himself is an avowed communist and former KGB.

Finally, to suggest Ukraine doesn’t hold the advantage on the world stage is comical. While they might hold only a slight advantage on the battlefield currently, the vast majority of the world’s governments support Ukraine in their struggle for survival.
I can see that you are deep in your opinion, and beleive all the hype given by the media. There is a fact pattern that you might not be seeing. But it is cool. There are many who think the same thing you do. I think that if you would to look at history in the last, say since 1953, with the NATO expansion agreement........you may come to the conclusion that I am not so dumb, and my claim has merit.

One nations "freedom", usually involves, the destruction of another.

Ukraine has no economical, military, or any other advantage over Russia. The price of your gas in your car proves that. If that were the case, why would they be struggling for survival?

also, most of the world supports globalism, would you at least agree with that?

also, most of the world supports globalism, would you at least agree with that?
Most of the world supports peace.

To say most countries support globalism is inaccurate.

I can see that you are deep in your opinion, and beleive all the hype given by the media. There is a fact pattern that you might not be seeing. But it is cool. There are many who think the same thing you do. I think that if you would to look at history in the last, say since 1953, with the NATO expansion agreement........you may come to the conclusion that I am not so dumb, and my claim has merit.

One nations "freedom", usually involves, the destruction of another.

Ukraine has no economical, military, or any other advantage over Russia. The price of your gas in your car proves that. If that were the case, why would they be struggling for survival?
NATO wasn’t bothering Russia.

NATO didn’t invade Russia.

Ukraine is not in NATO.

NATO had nothing to do with Russia’s war of aggression and is merely an excuse for Soviet imperialism.

The price of gasoline is determined by supply and demand which is something Ukraine has zero control over. I’m not sure how you could even spin that into a rational troll attempt but here you are trolling anyways.

D

Deleted member 2886

Pretty sure you're another troll, but just in case you're legitimately ignorant of the reality...
...Do you realize they're "neo"-fuckin -"nazis"?

Do you also realize this globist military masquerading as the "Ukrainian military" has been actively slaughtering innocent Ukrainians for over 7 years now.

#There's plenty of videos and first hand testimony by witnesses, survivors and Ukrainian citizens.

#Incase there's any misunderstanding as to what "nazis" or "neo-nazis" were/are, here's a hint:
IMG_20220711_144810_527.jpg
*And no, not "Jews", these "Zionists" are merely pretenders and use the "Jews" as one of many-many "masks".

Pretty sure you're another troll, but just in case you're legitimately ignorant of the reality...
...Do you realize they're "neo"-fuckin -"nazis"?

Do you also realize this globist military masquerading as the "Ukrainian military" has been actively slaughtering innocent Ukrainians for over 7 years now.

#There's plenty of videos and first hand testimony by witnesses, survivors and Ukrainian citizens.

#Incase there's any misunderstanding as to what "nazis" or "neo-nazis" were/are, here's a hint:
View attachment 117935
*And no, not "Jews", these "Zionists" are merely pretenders and use the "Jews" as one of many-many "masks".
What’s with all the hate for the neo Nazis around here?

What have neo Nazis ever done to you besides defend your freedom in The US military?

Most of the world supports peace.

To say most countries support globalism is inaccurate.

NATO wasn’t bothering Russia.

NATO didn’t invade Russia.

Ukraine is not in NATO.

NATO had nothing to do with Russia’s war of aggression and is merely an excuse for Soviet imperialism.

The price of gasoline is determined by supply and demand which is something Ukraine has zero control over. I’m not sure how you could even spin that into a rational troll attempt but here you are trolling anyways.
I see that you are a leftist muppet, and are nonsense. You have no idea what you are talking about and a regurgitating information.

Is every person that thinks for themselves on this forum accused of being that poster?

That poster must have been bagging folk’s moms and dads with the way people post about him.

Top Bottom