Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine lists their limited demands for peace

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Russia gets everything on the east side of the Dneiper, plus the coastline with Odessa.

Kiev to be an open and international city.

Rump state of Ukraine to pledge to remain neutral and never join nato.

Deal done.
My prediction is this is Putin's goal. Novorossiya.

Russia's military will take the whole of Donetsk within 12 weeks. Next they will take Kharkiv oblast and then they will move to take Odessa. At that point Ukraine will be permanently crippled. Too many Ukrainians have fled the country and will never return and what's left of Ukraine will be left as a buffer state between NATO.

The West not providing Ukraine a no-fly zone fucked them.

vo3ktxfkbbs81.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Putin: "get fucked"
World: fuck he is gonna stop Klaus

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Russia gets everything on the east side of the Dneiper, plus the coastline with Odessa.

Kiev to be an open and international city.

Rump state of Ukraine to pledge to remain neutral and never join nato.

Deal done.
You may be about right on.
Interesting enough Putin came out yesterday and said they are just getting started basically. I think they may be throwing all their 70s-80s surplus outta storage. They can't compete vs usa but it'll be interesting to see how the world responds. I think he is out to prove what scumbags USA politicians are.
Taiwan is gonna be spitting fire w Chyna soon too

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My prediction is this is Putin's goal. Novorossiya.

Russia's military will take the whole of Donetsk within 12 weeks. Next they will take Kharkiv oblast and then they will move to take Odessa. At that point Ukraine will be permanently crippled. Too many Ukrainians have fled the country and will never return and what's left of Ukraine will be left as a buffer state between NATO.

The West not providing Ukraine a no-fly zone fucked them.

vo3ktxfkbbs81.jpg
All the propaganda in USA and cash won't help them not lose. Looking at that map id say the middle may become a DMZ and west 1/3 be all that is remaining of Ukraine.

You may be about right on.
Interesting enough Putin came out yesterday and said they are just getting started basically. I think they may be throwing all their 70s-80s surplus outta storage. They can't compete vs usa but it'll be interesting to see how the world responds. I think he is out to prove what scumbags USA politicians are.
Taiwan is gonna be spitting fire w Chyna soon too
He wishes. Putin lies like a rug.

He is hoping his cancer takes him before too much longer.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
No, he was just chillin. I am pro wildlife.........

kidding, just a funny picture with
Monkeys are my favorite animal. So friendly and funny.

I saw a video where at one tourist stop in souteast Asia they figured out that they could steal peoples belongings and barter back for food.

They are so smart that they figured out that peoples phones mean the most to them so they started stealing peoples phones.

Monkeys are my favorite animal. So friendly and funny.

I saw a video where at one tourist stop in souteast Asia they figured out that they could steal peoples belongings and barter back for food.

They are so smart that they figured out that peoples phones mean the most to them so they started stealing peoples phones.
They are funny, until they shit in their hands ans throw it at you.....and laugh. My experience.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Yeah, I don't think Russia is losing:

I’m pro freedom and therefore against the communist Russians.

I don’t think we are reading things differently. This thread makes it pretty clear Russia is taking it on the chin.
I am Pro Freedom.
This may sound backwards, but i think that Russia is Pro freedom. In order for Ukraine to have demands, they have to have an advantage, which they do not. Do not believe everything you hear. Russians are not communists.

Would you be interested in any info that supports my position?

Top Bottom