Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UFC 260: Heavyweight Championship

Stipe or Ngannou?

• Stipe Miocic

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Francis Ngannou

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Stipe I think is gonna dominate again but him coming in at only 230 kinda worried me. His face also looks more drawn than it normally does.

Francis needs to win to save the UFC for Dana White

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
On the undercard you have Tyron Woodly probably fighting in a win or get cut from the promotion situation

aslo Sugar Sean Ohmalley coming back from a catastrophic loss, but still a ridiculously high favorite to beat the very tough Thomas Almeida

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Are you the Longhorn that’s walking around with an affliction shirt and a hat turned the wrong way?
No. Football and basketball have become faggy as hell since cell phones and they are all basically women. As a result I’ve migrated to the UFC

to be specific, I became a fan when UT players decided to go fascistic on the school song and the Tony Ferguson And Justin Gaethje fight happened as the first sporting event during covid in the APEX with no fans. Watching that brutality with no noise where you can hear fists hit faces brought back the fun feeling I used to have with the impact and action of football that is gone from it now for me

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Smart move by Dana White was allowing the NFL to advertise on commercial breaks with “women in the NFL” celebration commercials. Genius marketing to keep gaining the disenfranchised football fans

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Good ole Joe Rogan doing the broadcast ughhh

What is it about Morocco and producing terrifying strikers and kickboxers?

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I like how they just keep letting you get hit with haymakers if your mouthpiece falls out.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Why didn’t Draft Kings pick a hotter spokesman. I’ve never seen a more middling attractive woman

Top Bottom