Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Twitter to drop details on Hunter Biden coverup at 5 EST according to Elon

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Curious to see if this will be ignored on the Govt talk shows tomorrow, or if they'll go with the narrative they will be making up. If they ignore or poo poo it to a sidebar, watch the shows like the View and other pathetic lib shows to the sheep ignore it as well. Remember, "fans" of those shows did not know about the laptop before the election, they'll certainly won't know unless it makes it to the MSM. And even if it does, it will be spinned

fschmidt

Poster
Come on, get a life. Who would wait for something whose content will be totally expected? Of course these people are corrupt scum. Is that anything new? (And no, I haven't bothered to look at what was released, I have better things to do with my time.)

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I actually agree somewhat, outside of tying FBI & any other government agencies into the censorship.

Now there’s no denying the censorship from at least big tech/media/dnc/Biden campaign and there’s no denying that the contents are legitimate.

Those are known facts.

If we had a real press, they’d start asking specific questions based on the information from the contents.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I actually agree somewhat, outside of tying FBI & any other government agencies into the censorship.

Now there’s no denying the censorship from at least big tech/media/dnc/Biden campaign and there’s no denying that the contents are legitimate.

Those are known facts.

If we had a real press, they’d start asking specific questions based on the information from the contents.
The FBI and other government agencies are supposed to be working with big tech to minimize foreign propaganda and misinformation. They were just doing their jobs. All indications at the time pointed to it being Russian disinformation. The FBI and big tech are still fighting Russian propaganda on this topic because Russian agents keep pushing the half baked theory that information on the laptop somehow undermines yank national security (the distraction* in this case).

The story is a nothingburger from the Biden’s perspectives. The real story here is that Trump’s people were using this system to censor legitimate info and push foreign misinformation.

We got confirmation of what we always assumed. Democrats were trying to use big tech for good while orange man and his cult were using big tech, and his government office, for evil.

Top Bottom